Toon for Sale!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb Baggott

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
There's a pontoon boat for sale in the grab bag! Maybe the women on this board should buy it and we will just fill it with Chippendales. We'd let them cater to our fishing needs! What till the gals on the other pontoon see our boat. You boys are going be down to the ratio of 0:1. The women will be jumping ship faster than you can say "corona with a lime please"! Is gas a buck anywhere yet?
Barb
PS I'm sure we can get Penny Berrymen to join us!

Hey that's fightin' dirty! Besides, what do a bunch of tan, in-shape, GQ model type guys have that we don't have? You just bring that boat anywhere near us Barb and I'll have Scott "sickem" LOL
Rob

That was low Barb. Maybe after Rob & Mac push me overboard you would be kind enough to pick me up. Eat your hearts out guys! Last I checked gas here in Springfield was $1.25

I don't know Doug, how would you say you measure up to a Chippendale? I'm sure we'd have to ask you wife first as she would probable be on our toon!
Barb
Ps Gas $1.49 in IL

Christina,
Welcome aboard the Chippendale cruiser. You are the first besides me. Let's see.... with 12 healthy men...with drop dead tans...and 6 pack muscles..(not an actual 6 pack gut)...think we could probably add about 10 more women on the toon. What do you think Christina? All you women out there, sign up now or you'll probably be on the other toon!
No coronas for us, we'll drink ice cold champaign out of crystal glasses with strawberries on the side!!
AAAALLLLL AAABBBOOAARRDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch! That hurt. Shouldn't you be working honey???? Barb, she does fine insulting me on her own....she doesn't need your help.

Oh this is priceless, sign us up, my partner & I would love to take a ride on the TOON and be served champagne
Yeeaahaa!

That brings the count to 4 now!

Cass

Actually I think your wife and I are working!! Working to fill that toon!!!!!!!!! I think you're getting a little jealous there Doug. You're turning colors!!! LOL

Come on ladies, let's get this toon filled or it's just Christina and I!!!

Wow,..that was soooo cold,.....you women are brutal!! We work our tails off to provide with only the BEST and coldest carona's and limes......and only the biggest and best pontoons,...yet you blow us off for a boat load of no fish catchin' guys with shaved armpits and fake tans! The Horror!!! I'm goin' fishin'!! Adios,...oh and by the way girls,...buy your own damn limes!! :O)
Mac

Barb...You're are just a little late. It's funny, I had this same idea. Only, I thought it would be nice to have the Chippendales as servers on Doug's Toon. So, I called their agent and set up a gig. It was supposed to be a surprise for all the female participants at the 1st annual Nito/Tracker Streakers Club Tournament and Cookout. But, if you have your own Toon I guess you can watch from a distance as we acclamate the new female members of the Club. Reconsideration is a possibility!

Gary Cooke

P.S. If you believe this I also have some prime land in Florida for sell!

Barb, Christina, Cass and Beth -

Can I join you ladies if I come "in drag"? I'll bring my own Diet Dr. Pepper and as many limes as you want! And I won't even be after your Chippendales - I just think you all would be one heck of a lot more fun than the beer guzzlers! And if you should just happen to convince Penny to show........

me!

Latest posts

Back