Told the wife I need a new tackle bag...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Roberts

Reaction score
Preferably one around 18'2" x 92". She didn't think it was very funny...

GOOD LUCK with that one. Been down that road before. Make sure it has a cuddy!

Rob

The last time I washed and waxed my boat my wife accused me of taking better care of that boat than I do her! The GALL!!

I just looked at her and in my BEST Forrest Gump impression I said to her,.."That's cuz muh booaat never says NO when I want to rub her down!!".....hahahhaa....Even she cracked up at that,...(Geeez it's been a long cooold fall and winter,...wonder why?!!!) LOL

I had just the opposite problem! It took me 2 years to convince my hubby to buy me a bass boat!!

Carli - You want ANOTHER Husband LOL

Do you have a sister? Kidding! Can you call MY wife seriously!!!! Share some knowledge and priorities with her! All jokes aside. My wife is very supportive. She knows that my "fishing" is what has allowed her to stay home and raise our children herself rather than daycare. It's a good thing when you can have your wife sit in on your tax day with the accountant and see that "fishing/hunting" makes almost as much as the regular job! It's a darn good supplement. So when I want the new Avalanche, should be no problem right?

Rob

No doubt Trep!!.....Hey Carli,...I can't get my wife to even GO fishing with me let alone BEG for a new boat!! You're a gem!!! :eek:)

It took a couple of years, and in the end she asked, "Will I get to drive it?" I said, "You bet." and my new "tackle bag" is now sitting in the garage.

I think this year, I'll start asking for a new "trolling motor." Preferably a black over gold 4x4 with either an extended cab or a crew cab, a big V8 or V10, bedliner . . .

Yeah . . . a "t r o l l i n g motor". . . hhmmmmmmm . . . . (His eyes glaze over, and in his mind's eye, it is spring.)

Have a great day everyone.

Mark

Latest posts

Back