To Mini's Rally Partner..........

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
uh-h-h, Miss......... I don't have a partner for the rally yet...... By any chance....... Is your Mother available?

me!

Oh jeez, here we go at 7:43 in the morning. Scott, man you need a hobby or something. LOL I can just see already where this one is headed. 8:05 am, and the what's the 1st thing I do at the office? Check the board!

Do you guys sleep with a laptop? I thought I had a problem being here so much!

I got the early bird so far. I check every work morning a little after 5am then numerous times during the day at work. Don't want to miss anything.

I would have been here at 7am, but got home late last night and had to watch the tape of Survior Africa (unfortunetly NO FISHING in this one!).

Wow,...5;30 and 6am??....I get up that early to get to work,....but I dont get on-line until i'm AT work! ahaha....i do check this site in the pm's though.....don't always post, since my home pc has a celery processor and it's sloooowwwweeerrr den molassis in January!! Tix me off!!!! This cosmic pc at work is awesome,...will spoil a normal man!!!

Same here, love being on the corporate network, FAST!

Trep, survivor? Man your painting a real funny mental picture of yourself for me! LOL Look you would not have won had you made the cast, they would have eaten you!

Here we go!!!

Rob,

I heard he while he works at home, he watches General Hospital and Days of Our Lives.

Trep, what did you do to deserve this abuse???

"Like sand through the hourglass,...."...LOL...."so are the zinger's on this website!!."

OK...... But what does this all have to do with getting me a fishin' date with Mini's Partner's Mom?

Well as long as he always gets the girl, but then she turns out to be his missing sister, but wait he lives GA so that's actually legal, no big deal, small invite list for the wedding that way!

Trep, how far are you from Gainesville? My Aunt in down there and has been trying to get me there for some time. How is Lanier for fishing?

Rob - Gainesville is 30 minutes from my place. Lanier has GREAT fishing but it's a HUGE lake and can be tough to find the fishies!

HATE soap operas! Wife was hooked on Survior so if I want to watch TV in bed on Thurs nights that what I watch, kind of grows on you.

Mini:

It's Scott's birthday on Friday. I think he's hinting at what he wants for a gift.

Mark

Scott, in case you hadn't noticed, in the past week, I don't think we have had a single thread that stayed true to the original post. Blame on winter or cabin fever.

BTW Happy birthday. Finally old enough to drink eh? Dr Pepper that is. And just what DO you want? And leave Penny out of it for once! LOL

Oops. Forgot TODAY was Friday.

I think Scott posted that his birthday is January 18. Still, Happy Birthday, Scott!

(In case you go out of town again and don't read this for a few days.)

Mark

Thanks, Mark!

Yes, it is the 18th..... I'll be 52...... And in Kansas City for a meeting...... But I'll be back by 10 pm.

Tomorrow is Greg's 40th!

Rob...... You wouldn't remember the "Big Bopper"..... But surely you've heard his name and lyrics...... "You KNOW what I LIKE......"

Trep..... I, too, like Survivor...... I feel so guilty sittin' there, watchin' those poor, starving contestants - while I'm eatin' a pizza! Supreme, no less!

Yes, Ken...... That WAS my initial intention!

me!

Latest posts

Back