Tiring Weekend

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a good weekend! I am just glad it is Monday so I can get some rest at work .... Ha ha!

Got up at 2:00am Saturday and fished the first tournament of the year, beautiful day but tough fishing. Finished fourth out of 27 boats! Cashed a check and all went well mechanically etc.... So good news and start to the season!

Two hour drive home, showered and then drove 3 1/2 hours to Indianapolis where my daughter was playing in a LARGE volleyball tournament. Got to bed at midnight and up at 5:30am Sunday to get to the venue to watch the final days matches. Her team finished in 3rd out of teams from across the midwest. One loss the entire weekend!

Then left about 2:30 in the afternoon, drove like a mad man to Ft Wayne to watch my son play in the basketball state tournament. I got there for the semifinals and after they won had to sit for two more hours for the finals in which they lost. Left Ft Wayne at 8:45 and home by 11:30 and to bed by 12:30. Up for work this morning at 5:00am and can't concentrate for some reason!

My daughter plays volleyball and travels the midwest with her nationlly ranked team and my sons basketball team has two more state tournaments and three national tournament stillcoming along with other high profile tournaments. When I will have time to fish is limited so I hope I can get er done!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Randy!

Sounds like my schedule...only it would take me 6 mos. to do it!! :lol: They don't make enough Red Bull to get me to that speed. :wacko: God Bless ya!! :D

Running on empty....my normal! Actually since my brush with death a few years back I have slowed down. But this past weekends "festivities" has me run down too. And soon to be broke!

Randy.. anticipate a brief respit of a few years, then the running will re occur as your grandkids start the cycle all over.

I had a couple years when my kids were "involved" as yours where we put a combined 100K miles on the family vehicles.

Whoa on the grandkids!

My daughter is only 15 and my son is 12!

My oldest is "hopefully" not going to provide any until he is married and that is not on the radar!

The mileage is there. A three year old Durango with 197,000 on it already.

Just know I will miss it when it is over! Just love those kids! Right Greg!

Randy!

Thats why the "respite" will go so fast between the generations Randy. you love it so. Grandkids are great. probably better than their parents. or so it seems.

Latest posts

Back