Tires

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry (Bo) Bolander

Reaction score
All the threads on tires seem to be from 2013.

What's the latest on tires?

I'm tired of blowing out trailer tires. I don't have excessive weight in the boat and I keep the tire pressure up.

Had nice rims on my boat trailer, coming back from Bull Shoals last week, blew out a tire and my nice custom rim is now toast.

Don't mind paying extra for quality, would like a tire that's going to last a while.

Goodyear Endurance is the only US made trailer tire that I'm aware of. The reviews seem very positive. That said, I've not purchased any of them yet.
They are relatively new to the market, so not many high mileage reviews
Vic

All the threads on tires seem to be from 2013.

What's the latest on tires?

I'm tired of blowing out trailer tires. I don't have excessive weight in the boat and I keep the tire pressure up.

Had nice rims on my boat trailer, coming back from Bull Shoals last week, blew out a tire and my nice custom rim is now toast.

Don't mind paying extra for quality, would like a tire that's going to last a while.

For the last few years I have been using Freestar Radial Super Tow on my tandem trailer. I fish a trail that goes from south Florida to Georgia and all the stuff in between. I rotate the tires 2 times a year and have had perty good luck with them so far. Anything is better than a Goodyear Marathon, I was using Tow-Master and found out that the rotation is key for longevity.

Latest posts

Back