Time for roll call

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
It's been a while since we had a roll call.

I'm Rich Stern. 36. Husband to Jeanne, father to five year old son, Zachary. One dog. One saltwater fish in an aquariam. One Nitro 700LXDC (excellent boat) and barely enough time to fish.

And you are?

Cliff Van Beek:

wife: Ann, over 24 years now

Daughters: Laura, 21 in February, Christine, 19 in November

Service/day to day manager, truck leasing company,

Vice President, Tournamanet director, South Dakota B.A.S.S. Federation last 5 years

901Cdx, 200 Opti,

wife has one cat,

have four grand kids, {three cats, one dog} LOL

2000 co-champion South Dakota Federation

shared a not so good Northern DIvisional tournament with Mini this year {wasn't it a good time Mini??????}

Adam Murray...just turned 30, recently divorced and relocated to Dallas, TX. Best friend is my year and a half old black lab, Miss Dixie. Just got 901 CDX w/ 200 Opti that I rarely have time to use. Will pay commission to anyone that can figure out how I can make $20k a month and still fish every day!

My name is Bill, I'm 35 yrs old, and I have a 91 185 TF Nitro, with a 99 Merc 150XR6 on it, and my smaller boat, is a 14 ft Sylvan, with a 9.9 hp force. My wife Lisa fishes with me once in a while, but mostly enjoys being on the boat. I belong to a local bass club, with about 20 members. I fish pretty often, while I'm in school for various computer certifications. I have a Black Lab named Buster, a parrakeet named Perky, and I have a 55 gallon aquarium in my living room, with asstd tropical fish. I've been fishing since I've been 5 yrs old, and still love it.

Mike Harrison

24 years old

no wife, no kids, no women of any sort and i still don't have time for fishing...

boat is a 1979 Bass Tracker with a 1969 Johnson 55hp

thanks for having me this past april at the Rally at Truman Lake in Missouri

I am Brian Feist age 37 married for 14 years with an eleven year old son and eight year old daughter. We have a fourteen year old springer spaniel that still sleeps in the chair next to my recliner (that's where she stays most of the time)

I work full time as a shift supervisor at a county 9-1-1 Center and part time as a dispatcher at a university police department. (That's why my e-mail address is "pitt.edu", I get free internet service)

I have a 1998 Pro Team 175 Anniversary Edition (I just had to have the green and gold stripes when I bought it new) with a 9.9 Merc 2 stroke. I am patiently waiting and hoping for Pennsylvania to let me use a bigger motor on the lakes that I normally fish so I can actually get my speedometer to move...

Tom Lutz, married to a very MAD Debbie (tired of me fishing all the time, don't believe me just check the fishing reports,ha), one 17 year old son Paul (backseatkid)...and very little time for pets. Will fish out of any boat with anyone (well, at least one time, got John F. twice though,ha!) but mostly just use my 2001 BassCat Sabre and try to get as many different people to go with me as possible (need all the fishing tips I can get, dontcha know).

Trying the tournament game now, fished my first real one Sunday and finished 28th (I think? waiting for the official results) out of 78 boats.

Oh, and when I absolutely have to, I "work" as a warehouse foreman/clerk/customer service supervisor for a major wallboard manufacturer in the Bay Area.

Scott Matheis!

51 Years old; mark your calenders, I'll be 52 on January 18th!

At 5'6" and 140# - ready to take on John Foster in his choice of hand-to-hand combat! (I also have a near fatal case of "short man's syndrome"!)

Born in LaCross, WI; then moved to Pittsburgh at age 4; Cincinnati at age 7; been here in St. Louis since I was 13. Willing to relocate ANYWHERE for the same job that Adam is looking for!

Got sober 21 years ago and then divorced 20 years ago...... You figure that one out!

No kids. Owned by a 7 year old chocolate point Siamese cat, Tigger, and a 5 month old Minature Daschund, Winnie!

Salesman for Arrow Truck Sales - "America's Used Truck Dealer"! Anyone need a Peterbilt, Kenworth, Volvo, Mack or Freightliner?

My two passions in life: Fishin' and Classical Music!

Currently boatless, but hope to replace it in the near future. Do have a 16' Old Town "Camper" canoe that I use for smallmouth and trout fishing in the Missouri Ozark streams!

me!

Bill "Mac" McElroy, 44, Married to Kathy for 17 yrs, (we met at college, and she's STILL my best friend!!). 2 daughters, Jamie 14, Julie 13. They're both honor roll students and really great kids,....they love the outdoors and both like to fish,...Jamie will be a better artist than me if she wants to pursue it,...Julie wants to be a teacher and she loves baking cookies for Mini!!.... One cat named "KC" (named after my dad!!..LOL) Creator of "Scales and Tales" seen in BassTIMES every month for the past 9 yrs. Pro staff member with the infamous "Mini" at BassPro Outdoor World in Michigan. Work for GM full time in Truck Engineering...(Like a ROCK baby!!!) Fish the Angler's Choice circuit in Eastern Michigan and finished 12th overall out of 65 teams. I own a 901CDX with a 200 Opti. Do artwork for my sponsors including Mercury, MotorGuide, All Star Rods, BASS and several other companies. Also have my cartoons and fishing illustrations published in a couple different books. Do a LOT of artwork donations for charity auctions.....a fun way to "give back" to this awesome sport. Would love to spend time on the water with EVERY person on this board...you folks are the greatest!! Have been known to enjoy a good cuban cigar and martini with my brother and on occasional lime with Neeley. Very very close to telling you all some really kick-a$$ news, but I'll just keep ya'll wondering for a few more weeks........too premature to say anything yet, but trust me...it's COOL!!! Have a great week everyone!! Hoping to meet Pierre in a couple weeks!!

Mac

Sam Elkins. 47yo and live near Muncie Indiana. have one son 25 and one granddaughter that's 9 months. I work for the Department of Veterans Affairs as a project engineer. Really like my job as I'm on a compressed work schedule and get every other friday off. That along with the almost 6 weeks of vacation a year leaves a lot of time to enjoy! Have a 2000 PT185 w/90hp merc 2-stroke. Love to fish and play golf.

Dewey Leggett - 36 - married to Gina for 13+ years. Have a 5 year old daughter - Lindy - and a 2 year old son - Luke. Also have a 10 year old and 6 year old brittany, who love to pheasant and quail hunt. Live near Allen, Texas (Dallas area) and am a shareholder in an 18 attorney law firm, where I practice real estate law. I fish a local tournament trail and a few BASS Top 150s as an amateur in my 1996 896 Savage.

My name is Jon Jackoviak. Age 30. Married to my wife for just over one year who I met on the internet. Have one cutie little 2 month old boy. A proud owner of a 1996 170Dc with a 115hp Mariner, but hoping to upgrade to a 901 next spring. Work for the Department of Natural Resources here in Michigan as a fisheries biologist for one of six state owned hatcheries.

I'm Frank Daniel and I'm 48 years old today. Happy birthday to me.

For the last 11 years I've been the bookstore manager for a private school in Knoxville.

My wife's name is Pam and we've been married for 14 years.

We have 6 year old twins named Katie and Beecher, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a turtle.

My boat is a 1991 Nitro 180 which I purchased new. I used to fish a lot of tournaments but, that changed 6 years ago. Now I try to squeeze in a few hours of fishing here and there whenever I can find them. The kids are starting to get into fishing now so, maybe we'll all spend more time on the water next year. I hope.

God Bless you all.

Frank

I'm Mike Watson, 39 years old. I am an Art Director/Illustrator/Photographer for a monthly magazine. I live in a suburb of Chicago with my wife Gail, son Nick and grandson RJ. Trying to teach that grandson to fish early because my stepson is now in the dating more than fishing mode. I am the proud owner of a 2001 Pro-Deep V16 with a 60hp Merc. Unfortunately I am about to winterize it and put it away for the season. Sure didn't get out in it as much as I would have liked. Maybe next year will be better!!!!!Please, please, please, please!!!!

Mike

Happy Birthday Frank!!! I think you should take time to squeeze a lime into a Corona tonite in your own honor!!

Here's to many many more!!!

Mac

My name is Terry Young and I live in small town Iowa{Earlville to be exact]. I am 54 and married now for 32yrs. My wifes name is Pat and we have three grown childern,2boys and a girl in the middle,also we have three grandchildern, that are a joy to be around. I have been retired now for over 3yrs. from John Deere in Dubuque IA. and I am enjoying it a bunch. I own a 1999 Pro Team 185 with the 90 Merc and like the outfit a lot. Like to go hunting with my one son here in Iowa. The wife and I do travel alittle.

I'm Michael (AKA TrepMan) just turned 35 years young! Personal - Married to Beka for 10 years (we met at Purdue 14 years ago) and have 2 boys - Noah (4) and Eli (2). Both the boys are hard core fisherkids and get realy mad when I leave the house with the boat without them. I live in Woodstock, GA for the last 6 years, and Houston, TX 4 years before that, Indianapolis before that (with a 2 year stint in Chicago, and 6 years in NJ). 2 Dogs (Echo and Pebbles) both mutts and both 10 years old.

Occupation - IT Architecture Manager with IBM, work from home for the last year.

Boat - 2000 Pro Crappie 175 bought new last January and LOVE IT.

I'm 5'11' and 125 lbs soppying wet. Hey SCOTT, if you grab one of JOHN's legs, and I grab the other, we might wrestle him to the ground LOL

I try to fish as often as I can, which this year has probably averaged 1/week about 1/2 of those with the kids.

My fishing dream is to fish a local tournament with one of my kids as my partner!

Roger Chambers, 39. Married to Sandra. Two boys, Matt 16, Chad 13. I live in Oklahoma and am a Manager for the Department of Transportation. I have a 1987 Tracker 1800 FS Tournament w/ 115 Mercury. I have been fishing with a local club for three years now and this year my partner and I took 1st place overall. This year there was 70 teams participating.

Ken Neeley General Manager for Tracker at BPS in Auburn Hills, MI.

34 yrs old, 13 year old son, my pride and joy who loves to fish on the tank at BPS with Mac and Mini.

I'm an avid hunter, fishermen, and skydiver-although that's taken a back seat to the first two....so much to do, so little time!!!

Used a TV18 w/115hp this summer, I loved it and will buy it in the spring.

Have been known to enjoy a lime or two with Mac, and some serious shooting at Camp Neeley this year.

I don't have a whole lot of time to fish, I'm too busy keeping everyone else on the water, but I manage to get out once or twice a week in the summer.

Hey Mac, make sure you get with me when Pierre comes to town...would love to get out with you for a day.

I'm Dave Tully, 47. Live in Lathrop, MO with my bride (Anna) of 9 years. USAF retired (1995) after 23 yrs. My wife also retired USAF (1995) after serving in the Gulf War (F16 squadron). I have 2 grown sons (26) and (22) both who have long moved out on there own. Can you say yee-haw!

I am employed as a Information Systems Analyst for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

Having moved to Missouri two years ago, I am now a bass fisherman after many, many years of trout only. Okay, I'm a convert! Last year I bought a 2000 Nitro 901CDX 200EFI (my pride n' joy) after having a Tracker ProJet 18 for 5 years in Utah.

I read this site on a daily basis and found the group to be extremely helpful and friendly. Keep up the good work Rich!

On another note, I recently was in a 3 day Muskie Tournie on Pomme De Terre. I couldn't help but notice there wasn't a single Nitro to be found, even when we started out with another bass club from down south. Needless to say my buddy who owns a Charger, never let me forget it.

Happy Fishing!

Dave

Hey Jon,

You must Ron Spitler, retired from the DNR...he's on my Pro Staff here at BPS.

My name is Jeff Duggan (31). My wife's name is Michelle and my 3 year old daughter's name is Sydney. I own a 2001 700LXDC with a 90 hp merc. I am a contract programmer (web development and VB/SQL Server type stuff). I enjoy fishing (of course), computers, and I am a huge University of Memphis basketball fan (Go Tigers!) I live in Atoka, TN....it's about 15 miles outside of Memphis.
http://bassfish.20m.com

Hi All! Mike Ladjack from New Jersey. 49 years young next Monday and have been actively fishing since I was around 12. Married with a 14 year old boy who loves to fish also. I've never gotten into tournament fishing, sounds like work and pressure and I'm out there fishing to escape all that. Maybe one day. Will fish anywhere for anything, just love being on the water with nature and good friends. Work for the phone company and take as many fishing vacations as I can.

Rich...with over 500 members this could be a long thread!!!! Nice way to see haw many are really very active readers. What a great crew of people on this board!!!!!!

Ken, I wouldn't know it if I heard it. Back when we went there (from Toledo) it was just "The Lake". All I remember was that it was near Rose City because that's where we went for supplies and to the movie sometimes. Rose City was not much more than an intersection. I remember the lake being kinda small with an island.

Russ

Sorry for the double...these new-fangled mickey-mouse gadgets!!!

Russ, that sounds like the lake...just a little north-east of Rose City...

It's still basically an intersection but they have a new McDonald's and FIVE bars there now!!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Alfred Greco (30 yrs. old) Married to my wife Lisa for 2 yrs. I love fishing and currently have a 1996 Nitro DC. I am currently employed with IBM as a manger therefore restricting my time on the water.

Craig Roberts...40...Married 1 wonderful year and 3 days to Kathy, who is my hunting, fishing, and life partner...Photography, esp. hockey and wild animals (kinda the same sometimes)...No boat yet, but have my eye on a Pro Team 185 next spring...Biggest fish a 6+ smallie. I run the Marine Parts Dept. at BPS Auburn Hills MI... Anyone need a cover? Any friends with pontoons who need a cover? Please!?!

Hi everybody! Jim Browne 42 yrs. old no wife (divorced) no children. Live in New Jersey. I don't own a boat anymore but Tom Mac is is my fishing partner and best friend. I'm pretty much a permanent fixture on back of his 929 CDX. I'm a machinist for 20 yrs. and when needed to make parts for Tom's boat ( helps keep me on the back of Tom's boat). We both love to fish and being on the water. Fish for trout and in the salt too. I don't post much but I am an everyday reader of this board. Would like to meet all who will be attending next years rally. You all sound like great people to know.

I'm Tim Hanford from PA and I'm 28 years old this past October 10th. I am married for 2 1/2 years to a wonderful woman named Kim who doesn't mind me spending 4 to 5 days on the water. We don't have any chldren and we don't plan to have any. We have a German Shepherd named...of course...Tracker. I own a 1995 Tracker Pro 17 with a little 25 hp Merc. It gets me where I need to get to, not fast, but it gets me there.

My biggest largemouth is 26 1/2 inches and 9 lbs. My biggest smallmouth was 23 1/3 inches and around 5 lbs.

I'm Steve Helscher from IA. Been married to Barb 27 years. 2 kids, Josh 26 and Jill 22. a dog, cat and a Grand dog( belongs to Josh) Run a 2000 ProV Combo with a 75 Merc. A nice boat has been a lot of fun. Public school band director. Keeps me busy and off the water more than I like. Fish the Mississippi and local lakes around here. Vice-president of our local BASS club and Josh is my partner. Summer vacation in Northern MN. Like looking for antiques with the wife and playing my guitars.

hello all,i guess you all kind of know me,well,here it is if you dont,names jeff,live in a small town in pennsylvania,have a son 11,wife of 12 yrs,she dont fish,or boat either,so i fish alone quite a few times,we wont get into why my son isnt with me.have a 1993 tracker magna 19,ah,now you see the e-mail address andmy name also.it has a 90 hp evinrude,and a 8 hp merc on it.right now,it only has 2 downriggers on it,but that is changing soon,bought a pair of big jons last night!i had 2 finders,a eagle magna2 plus and a ultra 2 plus,the ultra is gone,stolen as you all know.but just purchased a zercomlcg2000 tonight from reeds sporting goods online!have a planner board setup,and marine radio.

planning some serious mods to the boat,a t top for those cold march brown trout trips,the mounting of the big jons on a custom built rack.

fish lake ontario a lot,not as much as i would like to though.

Hey, I just noticed that I wasn't all lit up with the members badge and fishing reports star. I feel so Nekid...

Trep and Scott, you two combined don't have enough, Better add rich to the gang. And One word of advice. If you three do topple me over. You better make sure none of you are under me when I fall...LOL

Just ask Tom Lutz about what happens when I fall..My back is still not right.

Rich Dollish, age 35, married 3 yrs to Rae, reside in Pittsburgh. Own a 2001 Pro Angler 16 and fish the rivers and lakes of western PA. Fishing, bourbon, cigars ... These are a few of my favorite things.

Hey Ken, tell Ron that it is about time that he switched to Nitro from that Triton. I know Ron's name but I believe that we have never met. He was in the retirement mode when I started with the state. If you see him tell him to give me a jingle so I can find out when he is going to take me out on St. Clair and show me how to fish. LOLOL.

Tom Macaluso,40 single Assistant laboratory Supervisor for a wastewater treatment plant, One dog halley 4 year old lab/husky mix ,Boat is a 2000 dual console 929CDX with a 225 EFI hanging off the back. Been fishing since I been 5 years old mainly for trout been tying my own flys since I been about 6 years old . started getting serious about bass fishing eleven years ago when I bought my first boat Now eleven years later I

Scott Warren, 48, married(3rd time's a charm), 5 kids between us, youngest 22, 4 grandkids, oldest 20 months, youngest 2 months. Work for a hotel management company here in Memphis as Corporate Director of Purchasing. Lived in Memphis for 3-1/2 years. Bought my first bass boat, 2001 PT175 in January and love it! I think I've only missed a handful of weekends since I got it, and not one problem other than a bad battery. This is my first full year of bass fishing so still have a lot to learn. I enjoy this site and really appreciate all the work that Rich puts into it and the great people that post. I normally check out the site at least twice a day and have picked up some valuable information along the way. Keep it up Rich!

Rob LaMoy, 27 years old, married for 6 to Michelle, who thinks I spend too time fishing, occupation...FISHING GUIDE!, also own an e-com business. You'd think she would figure out that the fishing pays the bills! Two children, son, Cody is 3 and daughter Aiyana is 7 months. Have a mutt dog that is my fishing partner, Duke, and my german short-hair for upland guiding is Zeke. Live in upstate NY on Lake Champlain. Boat is TF 1800 with a GT 150. Hope to see everyone at the rally.

I'm Roy Cody and I live about 30 miles west of Cleveland on the south shores of Lake Erie.

Married 34 years to Brenda. I have two boys. The oldest is also an avid bass fisherman.

I have a 901CDX that I love! I belong ro a local fishing club of bassers.

Jon Puhalski, live in Winsted, CT. Married to Kim for fifteen years. I'll be turning 41 Saturday. Three kids, Melissa, 22, Amanda16, and son Jonathan, 13. Also have my three grand kids from my oldest one with us. I work as a lab technician for International Fuel Cells, developing fuel cells for the automotive and commercial industry. I am currently the environmental director for the Connecticut BASS Federation. Love to tournament fish. Do the State trail, a club trail, a Friday night trail and Opens. Been fishing since I was 4. My son Jonathan, is my parner for the Friday night events, and he's always quick to remind me and anyone else around how hes "carried" me on a night he's done well. Run a 1990 175TF with a 150GT. Made my maiden voyage to Champlain on Memorial Day weekend and absolutley love the place, though it can be pretty scary when the wind blows hard from the south. Hope to meet everyone up there at the Rally.

Larry Jones,52 yrs old, married, and no kids left at home, thank goodness. Just moved to Plano Tx a couple of years ago from Iowa. Don't like the 100 degree plus heat, but 20 below with snow drifts was worse. Belong to a local bass club and love bass fishing. Especially in Tx. I own a Nitro 901 with a 200 Optimax, so when it gets too hot for the fish, I know just how to cool off; give it the gas. Wish I fished for a living/Real estate appraisor in spare time, but unfortunately it's the other way around.

Todd Calhoon, Husband to Sandi for the last 11 years(but we've been together for 15), Father to 12 yr old son Dusty. Let's see pets huh? Geez do I "have" to count em all? Well let's start with 1 dog, 1 ferret, 2 saltwater fish, 9 koi, 2 shubunkins, 2 pond comets(goldfish), 8 snails, 2 catfish,1 crawdad, and depending on the day of the week, anywhere from 5 to 100 guppys.

Been fishing since I was just a fry, all trout until I caught the "greenfish bug" about 3 yrs and $25k worth of boat, tackle and equip. ago. Still don't have enuff tackle, Someone wanna lend me thier credit card for a couple hours? I'm putting together a big BPS order as I type hoping my wife doesn't find the bill when it comes!!

Owner of a 2000 Triton Tr17dc w/Evinrude 115 Ficht.

I fish probably 30 days a year, but I'll be expanding that number considerably next year. As for you poor souls winterizing right now, Na Na Na Na!! I live where it freezes and occasionally snows, but just a 2-3 hr drive and I'm in the heart of California's prime bass country. As long as the pass is clear I can go fishin'!! If your ever out around Reno look me up, I'll hook ya up with some bass!!

Todd C.

Hey Brendan,...glad to see you posting and getting involved with fishing at the ripe ol' age of 15!! That's GREAT! Hope you can get a few of your buddies involved with fishing too, and enjoy it together for the rest of your lives! When I was your age, I use to go carp fishing on the Raisin River across the street from my parent's house. Man that was a riot!!,....those big ol buggle lipped sewer trout would inhale a glob of crawlers and peel off line like they were tarpon!!...I LOVED that!!.....At times there would be 3-4 of us all lined up on the bank and we'd sit for hours just catching one after another. They're so plentiful in that river that we'd rarely have to wait more than 15mins!!. Sure wish the bass fishing was that easy!! LOL......anyway,...just wanted to say HI and welcome to the board!! Glad to see a young man getting involved....very cool. Have a great weekend!!

Mac

Cass, 29 & holding. (A woman never tells her age)

Partner Beth of 4 years.

15 year old son that loves to fish, and no he's not BassBuster.

4 cats

Born & Raised Floridian but Massachusetts is home, retired Army and now a certified network engineer.

Love to fish from our 2000 V17 Targa as much as weather will permit.

In the next 7 years hope to retire to part time work and fish the Woman's Professional Bass Fishing Association (WPBFA)

Cass,...when you get to the WPBFA, look up Emily Shaffer,....she and her husband Larry are great friends of mine,....we have a blast together when we're at shows and stuff. She just finished 2nd overall in the Angler of the year points. They're great folks,...they live in TN, and we met at BPS a couple years ago in Springfield, MO. working an All Star promotion. She really knows the ins and outs of sponsorships and the fishing industry. She's helped me out with advice numerous times. She's a friend you want on your side! Good luck with your plans!!

Mac

I am Anthony W Carter,age 44. I just retired from Atlanta PD in September after 20 years of service. My wife and like to fish when we can. We live about 10 miles from West Point lake. Plan to work in the private sector sometime after January after earning my MCSE certification.

1955 model northern New Yorker (NOT the same

as "upstate").Active duty Navy for another 8-9

months then what??? Could make the move back up

home (Clinton County NY)which is what my wife

(Debby) of 15 years wants to do..or avoid winter

and stay here in Virginia with a 12 month open

bass season. Hey Rob Lamoy, who's hiring up at

PARC? My Nitro is the twin sister to Jon Puhalski's

175TF, plus I've got a little SGV-14 for the smaller

waters.

Dave Butler 60 yrs old Wife is Lee married 37 Years 3 children 2 girls and a boy. 3 grandchildren. Retired after 31 years as Quality Assurance Manager for paper Mill in Up state New York. Live in the adrondacks between Lake George & Lake Champlain. Bought my first boat when i retired, a Tracker Targa deep-v 18 foot with 75 Mercury. Love to fish with my son & grand children. I summer in New York and winter in Florida so i get to fish all year round.one last comment before i go, this a great board with i great bunch of fellow Americans for which I'm proud to be a member

My name is Gary Taylor. I live with my wife Roberta in Collinsville, Okla. Work as Supervisor over Manufacturing Engineering group that builds composite panels for Aircraft and custom air craft interiors for Business size jets. I own a 97 Nitro savage 912 with a 225 HP EFI Merc. My wife loves to fish with me so we spend lots of quality time on the water. Live 12 miles from favorite lake so that helps. We like to bass fish a little, crappie a little and White bass and hybrid fish a lot. Just turned 50 this year. Have 3 kids. 18 son, 23 daughter and 27 year old son with 2 grand kids. Boys love to fish.

I am Robert Spradley. I live in Jacksonville, Fl. I have been married 14 wonderful years to a lovely lady named Kim. I have two beautiful daughters, Melissa (13) and Laura (10). I have a phantom poodle named Chip. I own a heating and air conditioning company. I am new to fishing and boating and have real bad luck in this department. lol

I'm Bill Kener from Atlanta. Recently retired after 31 yrs with Lucent/AT&T. Been married to my lovely bride June for 30 years. We have 3 children 20 - 25. Am currently working part time as a property manager. I own a 2000 PT-185 with 75 HP 4 stroke.

I'm Sue DeLelys from CT. Been married to Dan for 6 yrs, one son, Martin(19) one daughter Sara(18), 2 dogs, Gunner & Fergie. When I'm not lurking around on behalf of the Guest Company I enjoy fishing, bird hunting, beekeeping and working on my pond. Just recently acquired a winter project in the form of a 14.5 ft Smoker Craft that is in serious need of re-wiring and updating.

Hi all, My name is Ron Perry, I live in the Springfield, Il area, and I have been married to my current wife(Debbie) for 5 years. I have 2 dogs a Yorkie(Muffin Marie) and an Austrailian Shepherd(Ruby Jean). I used ot have a 200 Nitro 700LXDC w/ a 75hp merc. Now I have(as of Oct 18th) a new 2001 188 Sport w/ a 125hp merc. I fish local club tournaments as well as Illinois Bass Federation tournaments. I am Vice Pres. and Public Relations Director for the Jacksonville Area Bass Anglers, and organizer of our clubs BassinBucks Open Buddy Bass Tournaments. I am a automotive sales consultant at a Ford, Chrysler. Jeep dealership in Taylorville, IL. See you on the water.

Hey Mini,

WHAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!

When we gonna slay some crappies???

Heck, Mini, workin' ain't all it's cracked up ta be anyways......

I wish you luck. Been there and done that a bit recently myself. It's a b####. Hard to find just the right combination of people, responsibilities AND pay.

me!

Hey Gang,

I'm Marke Cicero, soon to be 30. Married to Jill for 8 years. We have 2 boys, Brandyn (7) and Devyn (4). We live in Amherst, NH. The whole family loves fishing from our 2001 TV-18 with a90HP Merc.

I never thought much about college until Brandyn was born. I've been going part time since he was 6 months old. I finished my Associate in Mech. Engineering last year and now going for my Bachelors in Technical Management. My goal is to have my Masters by the time he is out of high school...LOL

When I'm not fishing or doing homework, I can be found either on the golf course or in the woods hiking/hunting.

Latest posts

Back