Thoughts On Switching To Vensura Prop

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDH

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a 2017 Z19 Sport with a 150 four stroke and am loving the set up immensely with the exception of my hole shot. For water sports it simply is not adequate. The motor came with a 21 pitch Tempest Plus 3 blade and although it is fast I need a better hole shot. Am looking at switching to a Vensura 19 pitch 4 blade and am wondering if anyone has any thoughts about this? Any experience with this prop? Thanks.

Hey everyone. I have a 2017 Z19 Sport with a 150 four stroke and am loving the set up immensely with the exception of my hole shot. For water sports it simply is not adequate. The motor came with a 21 pitch Tempest Plus 3 blade and although it is fast I need a better hole shot. Am looking at switching to a Vensura 19 pitch 4 blade and am wondering if anyone has any thoughts about this? Any experience with this prop? Thanks.

If it a 4 stroke outboard then you’ll need a Trophy Plus. The Vensura is for alpha drive inboard motors. The Trophy has a lot f cup out of the box. So holeshot would be much and I mean much improved. And with the 4 blade no torque steer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it a 4 stroke outboard then you’ll need a Trophy Plus. The Vensura is for alpha drive inboard motors. The Trophy has a lot f cup out of the box. So holeshot would be much and I mean much improved. And with the 4 blade no torque steer.

Thank you. Had not heard of the Trophy Plus prior to this. Mercury says the Vensura is for both Alpha Drive and outboards over 135 HP. I will have to research the Trophy Plus and see if it may be a better option. Thanks!

For a heavier load and bit on take off and in turns the Trophy Plus is better. It has a larger blade surface. That will reduce prop slip.

Reactions: CDH

Latest posts

Back