Thoughts for Jim Lively

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Lariviere

Reaction score
Guys I just left Bass Fishing Home Page site and there was a posting that Jim's dad passed away from his illness. Just wanted to let all of you know and say Jim you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rob L

God bless you,Jim, your Dad and your entire family......
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

me

My most sincere condolences to you and your family Jim,....I'll keep you and your Dad in my thoughts and prayers.
Mac

Jim,
Very sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Rob

To Jim and family,
My prayers are with you during this difficult time in your life. My God comfort you and hold you close.
Barb

Jim and Family,

May the good lord bless and keep you and your family close during this troubling period. Your in our prayers.

John K.

To Jim and your family,
Trust in the Lord and He will help you in your time of grief. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Deepest Sympathy,
Tom and Jan Jones

Sorry to hear of your lost God bless you and your family

Jim,

On behalf of my family, Mac's family and all the family at Bass Pro Shops, our sympathy goes out to you nad your family. I for onr know how you feel after losing my father 21 years ago on a cold November night. I will never forget yje support I felt from friends and family.

Please accept my and our feelings of support during your families time of sorrow.........

If I or any one of us can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mini

Jim,

May the Lord provide you comfort during this time of grief. Will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Mike

Latest posts

Back