Those In The Great White North...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Murray

Reaction score
Noticing that the threads are getting longer and just a tad goofier...is it possible that cabin fever has set in????

Having lived in Mac, Mini and Ken land for a number of years, I can vouch for the fact that there's some real talent up there. Long winters as well!

Since moving to Texas, though, I've come to realize that per capita, NOBODY can beat us in the "beautiful people" category. More specifically, HOT women! Added bonus, in the DFW area, women outnumber men 2 to 1...even Scott, with the fire-tiger lifejacket on, could get lucky here!

Hereonafter (always wanted to use that word), ya'll have an open invitation to mi casa. Adam's unofficial guide service provides access to some of the world's greatest bass fisheries (open year round) and exposure to near super-model quality members of the opposite sex. *Scoring guarantee does not apply to women seeking men as I have no experience with this technique. You're on your own, Barb!

Feel free to contact me if interested. Ultimately, would love to have a pre-Rally event at Lake Fork for those who can't wait for the northern seasons to open (or unthaw).

About the women . . .

we don't believe you.

Post pictures.

M.

Cabin fever??? That's an understatement...my temp's about 106 degrees right now...

P.S.

I'm happily married, so I asked for pictures for the benefit of all you guys who aren't. :^)

And if you really want to drive the rest of us crazy, don't tell us about the women, tell us about Fishing!

By the way, in Texas, is it true that . . . ?????

(Neeley, I've opened the door!!!)

OK Adam,

So I'm on my own! Where abouts in Texas have you landed? I have a brother in Tyler. How far are you from them parts?

Thanks for the invite!

Barb

In Texas, is it true dat 'dem bassus luv sparkles like dey do up here?

No it's not true Mo.....Everythang's NOT bigger in Texas,....Just "Mo Sparklier!!"..LOL

What kind of medication are you on Ken? You're starting to worry me! Are you sure they did elbow surgery and not a lobatomy? So, what part of the boat do you use to open the bottles Mac if you can use the skeg for the limes?

BTW, raining here outside of Chi-town. Shouldn't it be snow or sleet or...you know...winter weather?

Barb

Actually, I use Neeley's teeth,.....I just say,.."Hey Neeley!!,..look at that hawk!!"....then when he looks up in the sky,..all slack jawed,...I just reach over and put the cap on his bottom teef and slap the cap!!

POP...fffffffffffffffffffffff...aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!....Then he looks at me and sez,.."What Hawk?!"...

Believe it or not,...we had our 1st C&L of the new year this past saturday after his son's hockey game!!

Went to a little mexican restaurant after the game for a couple C&L's and a little football on TV.

They just don't taste the same at 35deg outside,.......i prefer 85-95+ degrees for prime time limes!!!

Mac...

You can always turn the heat up in the garage to about 100, get some C&L's, sit in the boat, and think of Mexico on a summer's day...with the sun beating down on you...your skin on fire from the intense sunburn because you are soo white from the winter .. the ice melting in your cooler.... and then you get a bite......

Barb,

Greg Meyer sent me the instructions for an on-board bottle-opener:

You need to modify one of the hatch cover latches so that when it is open, it...the little metal thing that locks... is bent at a 38 degree angle 128/1000ths of an inch back from the apex of the radius (measured from the edge facing the bow) perpendicular from the cord at the base of the latch end radius...got that? then bent at two 90 degree angles...to form an emergency opener....

Mac,

Didn't we have our 1st, 2nd, 3rd.......

Barb, before Greg's idea, I would tell Mac to bend over and look at the size of that spawn-bed and the I would take the bottle and..um...well, you figure it out. He's not as the King of All BH's for nothing!!!

That bite that i feel would actually be my head bouncin' off the concrete 'cuz I just froze to death!!!

LOL....I wish my garage was heated!!! The rest sounds good though,.......would a plate of nacho's and a 2nd degree burn from melted cheese count???

Oh man the come-back i have for you on that one Neeley, but in the name of "cooth" i won't let you have it!!! LOL

ROTFLMBHO!!!, Man Ken, as I stated in my e-mail, the absolute wealth of useless crap you have rattlin' around in your head is totally astounding. Can you post a pic of that Mac/opener in the grab bag? Actually, I don't want to see it, but the latch one would be neat! Adam, my brother is in Ft. Bliss TX and swears theres nothing there but cactus'. As for the rest of your post, I will leave it alone for the sake of married men everywhere!

Ken Neeley for President!!!! Who's with me?

Mac VP? What a world that would be!

With all the free publicity that we give that company,...you'd think Corona would sponsor us!! LOL

Rich,..look into that!!...ahahah

Either that or a lime company.... no heat in garage but I do have a space heater which keeps it cozy when I'm out there in a real winter. Now, I go and put the AC on so it at least feels like winter....

"Thank you my fellow basser's...as President, I would guarantee the availability of FRESH limes and cold Corona's to every red-blooded American over the age of 21. Hooter's hot-wings would replace turkey as the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. All Pro-Staff members would be exempt from taxation during the entire tournament season.

All Butt-holes would be classified as disabled people and therefore entitled to park in the handicap spots.

The opener of Bass Season would be a National Holiday--with pay for all who wet a line.

Instead of $300.00 tax-refunds checks, there will be $500.00 BPS gift certificates.

All women would be GUARANTEED one night of pampering and romance each week, including a clean house, home-cooked meal, bubble-bath, massage, and no sports on TV.

All men would be GUARANTEED one day of fishing each week.

And in closing, just let me introduce our campaign slogan:

"Ken & Mac, we're better than crack"

God bless you, my fellow basser's.

Does this mean I get the pampering and the day off with pay for fishing? Need to know before I vote on this one...

Barb,....I'll nominate you for our "Secretary of State of Mind"......LOL...You can make policy just for those sorts of issues!!

Whoa Nellie!!! I said Nominate!! Don't forget your nomination needs to be confirmed!!!! lol

Well,...time to go home.....i have a "cabinet" meeting,........gota go see if there's any cookies in them thar cabinets!!!...aahahahah

ROTFLMBHO!!! Ken you definately got my vote bro!!! I never knew I was nominating such an adept politician. With an agenda like that, you're a shoe-in! Just one little detail, got room in your cabinet for me? Hate to ask where, but I always wanted to go to the white house! Mini could be Sec of homeland offenses! LOL

Where can we fit Scott in? Trep well now Trep lets see, I'll be nice

Now ADAM, could be sec of domestic affairs, oops never mind! LOL

The campagne wheels are turning now! We can have banners, put your pics on the side of bass boats everywhere, especially the ones with all them purty sparkes that bassus luv! (c). Rich can develop a new site, Neeley & Mac...better than crack...for president! Now see if ole Al Gore had thought of this...Welllll lets not foster that idea shall we.

Let's not put the cart before the horse, we must win this election first....I'm sure all who help out on the campaign will be rewarded.

Rob...Head of Secret Service Detail???

Trep...Commisioner for the Study of Obesity

Scott...Secretary of Big-Rig Transportation

Barb...SOS of Mind

Mini...I like the Homeland Offenses

Ok...now I'm getting ahead of myself...anyone know where Mac is??? I called his office and they said he was gone picking out China patterns for the White House.

He's raiding the cookie jar at home, there's a mental picture, LOL

The china Mac is picking out is probably Chinette knowing him or rather reading him... What's our promises for this campaign that we can break as soon as we are elected? Can we have a couple of white houses located in various areas of the US so depending on the weather or time of year, we can just load up Air Tracker One and head for better fishing grounds? Also would suggest a cabinet post as ATF director,(Alcohol, tobacco, and fishing)

BTW, it's swaining outside right now...rain and snow..

KEN>>All women would be GUARANTEED one night of pampering and romance each week, including a clean house, home-cooked meal, bubble-bath, massage, and no sports on TV.<<

BARB>>we are being pampered once a month and then we would be paid not to work but just to fish the rest of the month.<<

Barb, stick with the first offer, it's much better for the women, but since sports on TV is not a bad thing, he can take that off.

Cass :)

OK,...the Ofishial White House China is "Paper Plates",..we need easy clean up if we're stuck at home with the kids while the wives are at BPS shopping!! The ofishial white house cookies are either Fig Newtons or Nutter-butter's!! Gawd I love those!!...All other kitchen decisions will be left to the Cabinet member in charge of "Domestic Affairs"

I'd recommend Scott for that position,...he doesn't get out much! LOL

How am I going to win if you guys are already planning ahead instead of working on the campaign???

SLACKERS

Now get out there and kiss some babies!!!!

Geeeee...never mind Ken for President....Change that to BARB for President!!! "....my policy is that all the women have champagne and strawberries (dipped in chocolate) while we are being pampered once a month and then we would be paid not to work but just to fish the rest of the month." Boy that certainly sounds good to me! You definately have my vote!

Wake me up when that dream is over!

Carli

Mac - I keep tellin' you, I'm saving myself for Barb, Cass, Carli, Holly, Susan, Goldie or Penny! Don't want to go squandering myself foolishly upon undeserving womyn!

Barb - Our Office Manager has a receipe for white chocolate. I've had some that she made and it is scrumptuous! She's going to get it for me and I'll see if I can stick it on some buleberries!

That's reason enough for concern, Scott!!

I wanna know who we're gonna appoint to the "Official Programmer Of VCR's To Record Nascar On Sunday's While Adam Fishes" cabinet (my state of the art DVD/CD/VCR still blinks 12:00!!)

Does the President's Secret Service detail have to net his fish? When you pull free of a snag, are they required to jump in front of the hook?

All good points Adam...maybe I should apppoint you as my personal advisor to keep me reminded of IMPORTANT issues such as these.

Rob,

Are you up these tasks???

Can do, I'd take a hook for you any day big guy. BTW we need to start on your state of the sparkles address!

I'm already considering "Minimum Sparkle Requirements" for lure manufacturers.

I can't believe this thread is still going and going and going...........may need to continue this on another message..BTW do we have a complete cabinet yet?

Still working on it...it's tough planning for 4 Boat Shows in 2 months and running for Prez!!!

I sure hope your "Start of the Sparkles Address",,,doesn't pertain to a "Thousand points of light!"..LOL

yeah, 1st law on the books, all fishing tackle, boats, and hunting gear will now be tax free! There will also be a federal grant for 1st bassboat buyers. Every home should have a sparkly boat! The new official white house snack will be RENAMED again and now be Hooters hot wings. Let's see, what else can we do to bring americans closer...... any ideas? hehehehe

Eliminate Junk Mail,...and subject telesolicitors to capital punishment.....unless of course they say,.."Good evening,..this is BPS,...what can we send you free of charge tonite Sir/Madam?!" LOL

That's Goooood, lets run with that Mac! Ken you got some pull over there, that's worth an easy million votes right there alone! Give away free stuff!

Federaly mandated NO ANNUAL Boat ownership tax! Just got a tax bill (called Advalorum) for my boat, just like my Car/Van here. We pay a % of the current value in tax each year in addition to the tag fees.

We'll start with free stuff at the Rally....I'll see what I can conjure up.

For those of you who remember, and those who never saw it, I will try to dig up some of the BGSTTTBDSHGITDPCTSP'S to bring to the Rally.

Otherwise known as the "Bubble-gum sparkle triple-turbo twister-bladed double-skirted holographic glow-in-the-dark plutonium-coated titanium spinner-baits".

Seem to have remembered that from a long ago post...may have to try to get to that ralley this year just to pick me up one of them there sparkly things(c)!

WOWWWWW!!!! need me one of them fur shur! Ain't got one a doze yet!

SO, I wonder what the record here is for the LONGEST number of replys???

Latest posts

Back