Thinking about a helpful new resource

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
I'm contemplating adding another feature to the web site and want your opinion. We get questions here about a variety of make/model/year/motor combinations for Nitro and Tracker boats.

Should I develop a page that lists what models were produced in each year, with max HP rating, and perhaps boat dimensions?

There are enough experts here that I think we could probably cover 95% of the models that have been produced.

Do you think it would be useful to visitors who are researching a Nitro/Tracker used boat purchase?

Rich: Like I have said before and will repeat once again: This is by far one of the best boat boards I have had the privilege of being on and the reason it is such a great board is because of great ideas like this one.
I do think it would be very useful to have this information on the website. Trackermarine.com has all of the specs for the 2001 models (which you can use), but there is no place to get any other info.
If I can be of any help, just let me know Rich!
Thanks Again!

I think it is a great idea! I was just looking at a similar spec sheet for Ranger boats and was wondering if something like that was available for Tracker boats.

This board is the best!

That is a great idea Rich,....it'll help to end the confusion like we had a few posts ago with the 95 185FS.....and the year and model discrepency issues......that would be some excellent info....also add the overall lengths for people to refer to when shopping...."will it fit in my garage?".....keep up the EXCELLENT work!!
Mac

Sounds good Rich. But I think Tracker should throw you a %.
I can easily see this site becoming fully endorsed by Tracker eventually. Keep it up Rich.
Rob

I know something like that would have helped me in my boat buying research. Go for it!

Rich D

Great idea! Most of us probably have brochures from when we were looking at our boats before we purchased them. Maybe that could help in providing some of the information. Just a thought!

And I agree, this is the best board on the web!

OK, thanks all. I'll get to work on it. If you've got old catalogues or spec sheets, keep 'em handy!

Latest posts

Back