They're Back!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Keep your eyes open Yamamoto fans, guess what's back in production and due out in July??

The new Flappin HawgII

flappin-hog-ii.jpg

TOXIC

toxic,

shush, dont tell anybody.

i bought like 5 packs at greentop before they were pulled. had good luck with them, so lets not let the cat out of the bag just yet.

mike c

Mike,

These are the new version.....From what I can tell, the only difference is the claws. The old ones have raised dots whereas the new ones have lines.

Bill, You'll get some as soon as I get some!!LOL!! Yamamoto wants to have a big pow-wow out in Arizona this year so maybe I'll get some inside scoop. BTW, I have to head to your side of the pond on the 29th with Seth.

TOXIC

From Hutch 911 "They will kill on the Potomac in the grass!".....

Hmmm... I was actually thinking the same thing... and I have a tournament there on June 30th.... so how 'bout it Scott, ol buddy, ol pal, ol friend??? (Anything YOU need? :lol: ).

All the best,

Glenn

Thats a pretty good looking bait.

I always liked those balls/weights on the appendages(had good movement) on what I think was the Nories bug and this has a bigger profile.

Gonna have to buy me some:)

the grass is where i have been throwing them. they are short in length, with a 3/0 hook being about as big as you can go.

scott, your right mine have the dots, but i cant see that making a huge difference.

p.s. throw these at the water willow at anna.

mike c

Wish I had some, I'm gonna email my handler and see if I cant get some shipped out. I have a trip tomorrow on the pond.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back