The New Guy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHHOGGG

Reaction score
Hey All, glad to be here. Ordered a 2022 Z19 Pro a few weeks ago, luckily just before the price increase. BPS is telling me 12 weeks, has anybody ordered a new Nitro lately? Just wondering if I’m looking at more or less…

Look forward to being a part of the forum.

Welcome HHOGGG! I'm sure many will be curious how things go with your order here in the COVID nation. There are a good number of fairly recent purchases on record in the forum. I own a 2017, Z-18, that I bought back in that year. Had only one warranty issue that occured during the first year. My engine alternator was bad and had to be replaced. Really no other significant issues with mine.. It looks like my extended warranty will expire without being used for anything.

You will be able to get some good insight into potential problems that you may be able to avoid as well as find some great suggestions for additional accessories or equipment for your boat. Be sure to post a picture when you get your boat!

I ordered a 2021 Z19 Pro in July 2020 and took delivery on Oct 7. I was told 8-12 weeks and it took 10. We love the boat, it has nearly 80 hours on it now. Only issue has been a failed starting battery that was replaced, and currently the gas gauge gets stuck just under 3/4 of a tank. I will have that addressed when I take it in for 100 hour service. I had Mercury Vessel View installed by my BPS dealer when I took delivery and I recommend it. It is a module that communicated through blue tooth to an app on you phone. Gives you all sorts of info on your motor. That's how I keep track of my fuel level. Hope your boat comes quickly!

Ordered 2019z20 in feb that year. Got it in 6 weeks. Ordered thru boat dealer not bps.

Hey All, glad to be here. Ordered a 2022 Z19 Pro a few weeks ago, luckily just before the price increase. BPS is telling me 12 weeks, has anybody ordered a new Nitro lately? Just wondering if I’m looking at more or less…

2021 Z19 Sport took 11 weeks. Won’t go into details, just go over every inch of the boat and trailer. Open every compartment . Good luck, enjoy your boat when it comes.

Welcome! I went BPS to order a Z20 Pro and the Z21 was on the showroom floor. Did some math to rig it how I wanted and for $1000 more I towed the Z21 away!

I ordered a 2022 Z19 Sport in early June. I’ve no idea how long it will actually take to get it. Wife called BPS yesterday at the 2 month mark and they said it was showing in their system as scheduled for production (i.e. they haven’t started building yet). No idea how long until it starts or any idea of the timeline after that point.

Kind of wish they had a dash board you could see the status. Then again, I’d be tempted to check it constantly and would be upset when it hasn’t changed in weeks/months.

I ordered a Z19Pro on June 19th. They said it would be here mid-August. However, like everything else they are having supply-chain problems with parts. My dealer had called and said that thru-hull fitting in chrome finish are unavailable. He said last year Bob's hydraulic jacks were black powder-coated, the factory guy I talked to said plain aluminum is all they send out. Which if true they can just forget it. Just what I need on a mostly black boat is a big hunk of corroded aluminum hanging off the back. One very weird thing is how much they want to upgrade to lithium batteries, which was more than the batteries cost from Bass Pro Shops and they just keep the starter battery and don't send coupons for the two Interstate deep-cycles that are standard. I'm just buying lithiums from Amazon and giving my deep-cycle coupons to my sister for her camper trailer.

Any update on your boat HHHOGGG? I’m still waiting with no word.

So my dealer advised me that they submitted my order June 15. However- nitro customer service didn’t show record of it until July 8 ( barely missing the second price hike)
Mine was scheduled for production completion on 8/12 then 8/20 and now 8/27.
They are killing me. Haha

My dealer here in central Florida and he is a Tracker Marine dealer has only had one new boat on his entire lot for months, not to discourage you but he states they just can't get the materials they need to make boas. He states he has the orders, just no boats. I had the same problem with Humminbird. I ordered a Mega 360 for Ultrex, it showed a nation wide back order, that is still the case 4 months later, I canceled the order and told them they need to bring the jobs back to the US they then should be able to fill the orders as they come in.

Best of luck with new boat. As I stated before carefully and slowly go over the boat completely inside and out. I may have just been unlucky. Great boat just a lot of quality issues. Tracker Service center has been great. I fixed some. 14 down and 3 major items left.

Well, my boat finally got here to Fargo on the 24th of August (ordered on June 19th). I can't even go see it because I am hauling sugar beets right now 13 hours a day. I got the call two hours after I started. I'm taking an hour off on Friday to show the dealer how I want the HDS's mounted and to drop off the lithium batteries and Vessel View Mobile to be installed. I guess I'm less than a day late and the dealer is still short $64,000. I'll take in stride; the hard work I do is the reason I can buy a boat for fun in the first place.

Well, my boat finally got here to Fargo on the 24th of August (ordered on June 19th). I can't even go see it because I am hauling sugar beets right now 13 hours a day. I got the call two hours after I started. I'm taking an hour off on Friday to show the dealer how I want the HDS's mounted and to drop off the lithium batteries and Vessel View Mobile to be installed. I guess I'm less than a day late and the dealer is still short $64,000. I'll take in stride; the hard work I do is the reason I can buy a boat for fun in the first place.

Nice, I ordered mine from BPS in San Antonio in early June. Was in there for a different reason over the weekend and I noticed they actually had a new boat in. First new one I’ve seen in months.

Hoping it’s a good sign.

Latest posts

Back