Thanks for the reel help... I'm very happy Fish pics

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Bought a BPS Pro Qualifier and two Extremes... One Extreme filled with 20lb Power Pro for flipping, pitching and casting jigs (this reel has the "flippin switch" which I use on other reels for walleyes with three-ways and botttom bouncers so I have no learning curve). The other Extreme and the Pro Qualifier have 14lb Fireline and are for cranking and spinnerbaits. I am leaning toward a fourth Extreme in a 7 to 1 for high speed cranking and topwaters...

Bottom line in my opinion... these are real quality reels for the $$$$. Thanks to all for the suggestions.:)

Let it be known that Greg "Walleye Only" Meyer actually fished in the pouring rain all day long for largemouth...I think he even liked it a little.

True walleye weather... And, fishing is ALWAYS more fun than working... I sent you the picture so you could post them both...:D

Thanks for a great day...

IMG00001-20090827-1318.jpg

You do see what the hat says.... Caught that bucketmouth on a Wally Diver in 4 FOW trolling behind planer boards... j/k White Spinnerbait w/ silver & gold willowleaf blades

That was on Geneva. There are some quality fish in there both LM and SM.

Latest posts

Back