Thanks all...now I'm a Nitro Owner.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Frets

Reaction score
I was in the market for a used boat. After looking almost exclusively at aluminum, and Trackers in particular, a used 1994 Nitro 190TF came across my gunsights that was too good to pass on.

I have to say that this sight was a big help in my search, especially in the 'look out for this' department. Just wanted to say 'Thanks' to those who answered my questions during my long and feverish search for a boat.

Hope I can contribute someday.

Now, if the weather would cooperate, I can take care of that other fever I've had. Y'all know what fever I'm talkin' about!

Congratulations Paul....Know you'll enjoy the boat! Post some pictures soon and....

Now go fishin'

Tom

Sorry to disappoint you, readdurt, but I bought the thing last Friday. I guess we're tied at six days each ;-)

I would've posted earlier, but I've been busy fixin' the little things one finds on a used anything. I'll say one thing...somebody did some thinkin' when they designed the 190. Easy boat to work on.

Yep, same day I brought mine home! I got a 185 Sport. My wife wanted a pontoon, she finally agreed to the fish and ski after a conversation with the dealer selling the pontoon she liked. He said "that 50 HP Suzuki would only push that 24 ft pontoon at 25 MPH". She said "I want to ski, what if we get a bigger motor". He said "well then you could get up to 25 faster". Guess I should send that guy a thankyou card for being a sorry salesman!

Congrats Paul, I love my TF. They may not be as wide as the new boats, but for an older boat, they ride great and are TOUGH! Welcome to the board. Get us some pics soon!

My 185 TF is great so far, it's pretty much the same as a 190 TF.

Latest posts

Back