Thank you, Rich!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Had a couple of extra minutes this morning - so decided to go drop in over at the "other" board....... Got 2 pop-ups before I could even get to the postings....... Then, got another every time I tried to return to the main board after reading a post.

Man, I know how much Sponsorship means to soemone putting in all the time that you do to make this thing a go....... But you've got no idea in the world how much I hate those pop-ups and moving banners that slow down my old 200 hz computer.......

I've said it before....... And I'll say it again....... Thank you! Thank you for being so unselfish and so darn good at what you do! You have given us all a forum that was very much needed and is very much appreciated by all of us!

Thanks!

me!

P.S.

An after-thought.....

If anyone works for a company or knows of someone looking for a Web Site Professional........ Send them to Rich!

me!

I agree with Scott!!!! Thanks for a clean site. It's really appreciated.

Ditto! Thanks Rich for all your hard work. Believe it or not, it does not go unappreciated!

Barb

Sure...first you abandon me by going over to "that other site." And then when it doesn't work out, you come crawling back here, tail between your legs.

:)

Seriously, I have always been very pleased that this site has generated so much good will for Nitro and Tracker owners. And I do appreciate the acknowledgement you all give me for the effort.

Much of what I learned by creating this site has been "turned commercial" on some of the other sites I have created, so the effort was not without professional reward.

By the way, coming soon: A web site dedicated to pontoon boat enthusiasts. Let me know if you have a pontoon boat!

OOOHHH man,....I'm not going anywhere near that site!! The last time we talked about pontoons we almost got people fired!!..LOL....I'll stick with this site!!! Keep up the great work Rich!!

Mac :O)

Rich:

I certainly agree, and have said it before, I appreciate your efforts in providing the best web page on the Net. Without your page all of us guys would become "Internet Street People."

Thanks from

Da Bear

OOOOHHHH NNOOOOO! Not a pontoon site! This is like deja vu!! But then again, could prove to be interesting as we can't do much else this season....bring it on Rich!!

Barb

I'm not sure what "other" site you guys are referring to, but all I know is that I used to go to Field N Stream, and a BFHP, but they just get too nasty for my liking sometimes. Not to mention, hard to navigate, and those STUPID pop ups! Plus, Rich here has taught me enough to actually put pics on. That within itself is a minor miracle. Can't say enough about the site. Rich, just hope you grace us with your presence at the rally!

Now we know why we've not seen Rich around lately - He's actualy WORKING for a living LOL. Keep the web-sites comming Rich!

Hey, has Zachary started writing Java code yet?

Had the Tracker out yesterday on Lanier for Stripers, a few bites but no hookups. Got to meet with the new work boss tomorrow, had to set him "Straight" on my priories so we can get out during the week the spring for some big UNs

TrepMan

Yes! Amen! Kudos to Rich for running a "clean" site!

For those of you who despise pop-up ads, I use a free program called "NoPops". It's great because you can add various pop-up ads to its database and it will automatically close those window (even the ones that open behind your main browser window).

Unfortunately,it looks like the company that created it went out of business. But you can e-mail me, and I'll send the program to you as an attachment. It was freeware to begin with, and I won't charge for it, so no copyright (c) laws will be violated.

Mark

Rich, I want to throw my hat in the ring also, I know as a rookie bass fisherman I can't begin to tell you how much this site as meant to me, my questions are always answered with useful infor, and sometimes with a little humor thrown in. Besides, you also allow the extremmly elderly to get involved like Scott..LOL.. Thanks again Rich...

My hat's off to you Rich for a great site. I know what it takes to keep a site like this without those annoying pop-up ads.

I for one (won't speak for the others) would be willing to send a donation to keep it (this site) that way....If not monetarily then a couple of C&Ls maybe??

Keep up the good work....

Carli

Carli, I'm a bit frightened to ask what a C&L is.

Thanks for the kind thought, but no donation necessary. The server and software are being paid for by the other sites I publish.

Thanks again everyone for the kind and supportive words!

P.S.

As some of you may remember, I had the very good fortune to spend 3 days with Rich last April at our first rally......

I can't quite find the words to describe the person that he is....... Let me simply say that he is REALLY GOOD PEOPLE! You won't find any better!

God bless you and your Family, Rich!

me!

P.P.S.

Good enough to trust ME to drive the boat!

(But only for a short while!:^))

Your the best Rich. If it wasn't for your site. I wouldn't have gotten to know and meet a few of the people on this site.

Well I am not sure if I should thank you for getting to meet Scott....LOL q;')

keep up the great work..

John

Latest posts

Back