Thank you Ken and Craig at Bass Pro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Foster

Reaction score
Well Over the weekend I contacted Ken about a part I was trying to locate, My local dealer wasn't much help. So I figured why not shoot Ken a Email and see what he can do.

Well not more than two hours later he responds and says he will have Craig look into it for me. Well not only is the part still available, He has three in stock. Monday morning as I was about to Email him again about my Windshield. I get a call from Craig. He says he has the first part ready to ship and all he needs is my Info. while on the phone he looks up my windshield and orders it for me.

Talk about great service. These guys are 2500 mile away and treating me like I am a local customer.

My hats off to you guys, More dealers should take a few lessons from you on how to treat customers.

Thanks again.

John

Just goes to show you CAN judge someone by the company they keep! (I'm talking about Mac 'n Mini here!)

You're mighty good people, Ken! Now, if only more Tracker Dealers had that kind of attitude - we'd NEVER hear a customer service issue. Ever.

me!

Latest posts

Back