Thank you all from KWIKDROP -

• Thread starter don Welker [URL]http://www.kwikdrop.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don Welker

Reaction score
I have received a few emails a tad bit on the negative side. A huge response on the postive side. Everyone of you that have posted and posted and posted whining and moaning I have one thing to say to you.

You dont need our new TIME SAVING DEVICE KWIKDROP - as you must have plenty of time on your hands - so therefore I suggest you keep on using the stick. I really dont care if you select few have a safer way of boating. Hey heres an ideal. My Direct Email is [email protected] If you have a problem email me instead of wasting threads on Richs site. Email me 10 times a day - I found a button on my PC - its the neatest damn thing - its called DELETE. If rich doesnt mind - I dont if you keep talking about us because it translates into people looking at the site - which makes Donnie : ) not :(

PS Stacie - I love the way you play both sides of the fence.

Inclosing 28% of the year is a weekend - I hope you all

enjoy it - even the select aforementioned few.

http://www.kwikdrop.com

http://www.kwikdrop.com

Whoa Don! I don't mind an e-mail but, bottom line...that's SPAMMING!

So that Don can't delete his words.... Here they are again.

I'd suggest they be posted at any other website any of you visit to let them know of the attitude.....

* Thank you all from KWIKDROP -

WTF is this guy's problem anyway! He is about to find out what MINE IS! Really gets my goat when someone tries to justify what's wrong:(

Hey it just an email, i get plenty of others daily. As everyone else probably does too. If you get mad about spam you might as well take 10 years off your expected life span cuz that's a lot of stress.

As he said just don't buy the product. The simple fact that is how some business is done, and he's right all this attention is helping him.

I am not defending him. I have no interest in his product. I just deleted the 2 emails i received. My heart rate never rised above normal while deleting the emails.

Now about them Nitro boats.

Sorry if this offends anyone that is having a bad day.

EASY folks,

Don has taken a pretty good beating here in last couple of

days. He needed to vent a little anger back. He's only

guilty of doing what I told him to do. "GET THE WORD OUT

ON OUR NEW PRODUCT"

I'm found throuhout life it,s a whole lot easier to piss people off and make enemies than it is to make friends.

So Blame me if you need a whipping boy.

What done is done, lets get on with life.

Orv

Orville -

A "whipping boy" is someone who hasn't done anything wrong who takes a beating for royalty because they can't be punished.....

You hardly fit the description.

I find it interesting that Don made a comment about playing both sides of the fence. I actually am starting to wonder if Don & Orv or one in the same. He is using the old good cop bad cop theme, or playing both sides of the fence.

Makes sense: Have two characters to keep the topic going. Frown on the bad guy every now and then and it looks like you are making a good faith gestur. "Down boy....now where were we again...Oh yeah my product"

I hate this kind of stuff...reminds me of dealing with my children when they don't get their way.

Wolf

Seriously

Orv has simply been around long enought to realize that

nothing is gained by striking back, and I get so many junk

mails myself I understand the anger.

If all these penis enlargers worked like my KwikDrop

I'd be a walking tripod.

Orv

With all due respect, if Don worked for me I would fire him.

He makes your company look bad.

Wolf

Wolfcount,

I called him in my office to fire him for this all the trouble he was causing with his damn computer, but before

I could he handed me a stack of orders for the "KwikDrop"

When he asked what I had called him in for senility set in

and I couln't remember.

Orv

Wolfcount,

Donnie is my son but, I quit a really good job 25 years ago

to start this business. It hasn't been easy.

You can bet on one thing and take it to the bank!

I am responsible for all that goes on in this business be

it my son or any of my loyal employees.

Every ship must have one captain.

And if that captain's worth a damn, he accepts responsibility.

Orv

Orv,

Perhaps you don't quite understand the nature of the relationships on the site. Most of these people are just "characters" from a message board... But, there are quite a few of these people who I have met, fished with, and consider good friends... So, when your "sales manager/son/whatever" insults one of my friends or creates a problem here I get disgusted.

Through him I have asked that you drop me from consideration of evaluating your product. Were I to do so and then find it useful/good I would have a dilema. If I were to suggest to some of my friends on the walleye circuits that they buy/use your product... I might, just might, get associated in their minds with Don and that might turn out to be a negative... I don't need to lend my credibility to the company that has a loose south end of a north running horse as its representative. As Don said to me... "bottom line...I don't need your product... I certainly don't need you or your son's BS.

You had a great opportunity here to seed the fishing community with a real positive flow... you may have succeeded in getting orders but you have lost the bigger prize... you could have been endorsed here and fed off that energy (Right Ken).

They are not "characters" to me Greg.

They're real people who enjoy the same love for fishing

and boating as I do.

Personalities sometime clash, if we make you mad we've

not only lost a potential customer but more importantly

a potential friend.

Waving the white flag Greg. Even if you don't try the pedestal hope we can still be friends.

Orv

Orv,

Forget the white flag, just do what you say you're gonna do.

Stop the e-mails, start contributing something useful here on the site besides pushing your product, and tell your son to grow some manners or take his keyboard away.

If and when this product gets out to all the major retailers there will be a bunch of people from this site that will not be impressed with the company that puts out the product. And may even convey that to fishing buddies that are interested in the product.

I just don't think it is a good way to do business. Yeah you may be getting sales but in the long run the companies reputation will not lend to longevity.

I hope your investment is not to large b/c you may have trouble getting it back if it takes years of sales to do so.

I am finished with this topic,

Wolf

These guys are so full of crap it makes me sick.

Just curious.....Would every member of NTOWS that has ordered one of these things please reply.

BTW, Don, I don't know which RAH RAH sales seminar you attended but if they taught you to tell your prospects that if they don't like what you are selling they should just kiss your ass then I would advise you to ask for a refund. You guys need to hit the delete key or better still why don't you take this little dog & pony show over to BFHP. They are a little more accustomed to your style over there.

Orville, if you think that spam is the wave of the future in marketing then you need to re-think. The Congress is now working on legislation to stop you. The no-call list has already stopped the vermin from invading my telephone 8 or 10 times a day. I am not some kook. I don't mind the occasional call from a local realtor or charity. They usually are polite not pushy and take a polite no for an answer. I have been in the sales profession for 35 years and I understand the process. I have been through sales training from some of the largest companies in the country, such as Ford Moror Co., John Hancock, and Formica Corp. Unfortunatly, you and your son do not.

I WAS willing to let the dust settle and welcome you to our little community. We do have others who solicit us here. You might notice that no one gets so outraged at Jeff Kirkwood for his Lake Fork report even though he is not a member (as far as I know)and makes no other posts other than his lake report. He flies in under the radar and the other members don't mind,in fact welcome him, even though there are other guides who are active members and many of us including myself consider friends. There is enough room for everybody who wants to behave with some manners. I don't want to be your friend and I don't appreciate you trying to use MY son as a way to sell your product.

Rich, I change my vote.......OFF THE ISLAND!!

Harpo

Believe it or not I've asked Donnie to not reply to any

more posts. I said I take responsibility, but that doesn"t

mean I approve.

Sales is hard and you have to get tough skinned.

Most times there is nothing to gain by arguing with anyone.

I enjoy fishing and boating hope to remain active in

this site.

Orv

We here don't argue or really tend to lash out at anyone...or at least I don't, UNLESS it's well deserved:)

Don probably wouldn't have been ripped if he wouldn't had tried justifying the spam to begin with. Just take it as lesson learned. And well said Ken;)

BTW....Most here will stick together. We've seen it all and heard at least half:)

Wonder if Don has ever heard of a DDOS attack?

TEE,

Your right! We consider it a lesson learned!

I've been told I'd make a good politian!

I'm really straddling the fence here.

Orv

Whatever DDOS is, it sounds like you better clean it off

your feet before you walk on carpet!

Orv

Wait wrong picture
comp14.gif

Orv,

I guess your son needs to clean out his ears....I thought you said you told him not to post anymore.

No offense Don, but your website is awful. Hire a web designer and sales might increase.

u ned to giv thad boa a good wip'n wiss a willo branch !Orv..

Ken,

It's like trying to break up a dog fight!

He who growls last claims the fight!

Orv

Ken, it just goes to show how little a man of his word he is and how little respect they have for our wishes.

Check out don's picture library. He already has his banner ad ready to go. I love this website but if they are allowed to continue I may have to go my own way.

Harpo

wgkish,

You aren't trying to sell something are you?

I hope so!

While their chasing you me and Don can make a run

for it.

Orv

Kish isn't trying to sell anything, and I doubt he would take you on as a client anyway...I know Kish and he has morals and ethics!!!

Get 'em Kish.

These guys are Trolls and should be treated as such.

Harpo

As my ole Daddy used to say,

"Run to Round House Cause They Can't Corner You There"

Who'd you guys pick on before I showed up?

Now don't tell me everything was alright until I showed up!

Orv

A quote from Toxic's post....

"You always have the choice to hit the back button and move on with a shake of your head".

What more people (me included) need to do instead of adding any more fuel to this stupid fire.

GEESH..enough already

let it go..

It's easier for me to look over the seat or take it down than to choke up 80 to 100 bucks for something that's going to screw up my day sooner or later.

Orv or Don-

Look buddy...i'm in the same boat as harpo, we're friends. We haven't been able to meet yet but harpo and I are going to get together and fish one of these days. I've just been extremely busy this summer with a summer job and all. I'm really fed up with your crap.

I want an answer....nobody had given it to me yet!

IF YOU DELETED YOUR SOFTWARE ON AUG 4TH HOW DID I GET AN EMAIL ON THE 5TH. ALSO I DO HAVE 2 MEMBERSHIPS. ONE WITH MY NORMAL EMAIL ADDY AND ONE WITH MY SISTERS EMAIL ADDY. BOTH EMAILS WENT TO MY NORMAL ADDY. TO MY KNOWLEDGE (I ASKED MY SISTER THE OTHER DAY) SHE HAS NOT RECEIVED AND EMAIL FROM YOU. YOUR FIRST EMAIL SAID IT WAS A ONE TIME THING....WHY DID I GET TWO EMAILS? LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE...I DON'T POST MY EMAIL ADDY ALL OVER THE NET...THE ONLY PLACE YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT IS FROM HERE.

honestly i think your idea is a good one with the kwikdrop...i would like to put one in my smaller boat because i use the butt seat to lean on sometimes because its not as stable as a big boat....my nitro is fine..i don't really use a pole much..only in choppy water...

yes your product could be nice for my smaller boat...but you'll never see one in it...

also buddy..i may be younger...but look i know a ton of people in this industry, those who know me will testify to this....i'll make sure i'll never give your company a good word.

BJ

Here's how BJ... You get a batch of addresses, send the emails out. The SMTP server gets backed up, so while you're not sending any new messages, you still have a queue on the smtp server.

You put 3000 letters in your mailbox... the postman only picks up 10/day by his rules. Well, that leaves 2990 still in your mailbox. BUT, the mailbox is a drop box, and you can't take the others out.

With a low-end machine, it's not hard to back up the SMTP server (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol).

I think I understand now....but their email did say it was a one time thing....I got 2...

boy what you miss when you go fishing!!

wasnt much,oh well!

oh and by the way,i got a e-mail,but it goes to my bulk bod on hotmail,if i dont have them on my approved list,it goes there,delete it,simple as that!

as for this gizmo,jurys out on it.i guess you bass boat guys might like it,but us trollers wouldnt need it,i rarely sit up front of my boat!

yehaw,fish on!

Latest posts

Back