Teri -Wanna get married???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Corrigal

Reaction score
Really ....I good looking lady with a great outlook on life..likes to fish ,seems really easy to get along with...even has a GLASS BOAT!Are you really from planet Earth. Or were you sent here from another planet to try to throw the whole man/woman balance out of whack. lol......

Wow!! My first proposal since my early 20's when I thought I was too young to get married and now I think I am too old to get married. Your propsal comes a day after my special needs buddy asked me to adopt him. I think God is trying to tell me something!! I guess he doesn't want me to die a cranky old lonely woman. :)

P.S. I am pretty sure I am an earthling.

You know I sat and thought about this and I just can't get married until I catch at least a 5 pounder. Maybe after that happens, I'll rent a huge party barge at the best bass fishing spot in America, schedule a rally for NTOWS members and family and friends, put the minister in waders, throw on my best Columbia dress (ya right), pick the perfect person, and get hitched.

Teri, I think Mac was planning a pre-arranged marriage with Mini.. Everyone in the wedding party will be decked out in Scales & Tales wardrobe.

Buzz

Advise from an old married f**t:

There are two types of people in the world......

Married people and happy people.

My wife and I were very happy for 20 years..........

then we got married.

Take my wife..........PLEASE!

If you need any more advise on marriage just ask me,Henny Youngman and Roddney Dangerfield have taught me well.

Harpo

Actually more than wanting to marry you Teri, I would like to get a job where you work. How do you afford all that stuff and still have time to go to Minn. and go skiing and fishing all the time.

Oh yeah! You're not married with children. ;>))

Harpo

Teri, come down to Lake Fork... you'll catch a 5 pounder, you can ride in my boat, and we can ride off into the sunset.... Oh dang, my wife will screw this up for me :).

ChampioN - First you gotta get rid of that NON-NITRO/TRACKER! Get yourself a nice Avalanche and MAYBE the lady will let you court her!!!

Harpo - MAN you need to go fishing!!!

Teri - My wife of 12 years said today "so, when you go to Canada in August and my sister is here, maybe we'll take your boat out and tube!" I said "Sure honey, and if it's not big enough, just call my friend Dan at BPS Atlanta and he'll hook you up with that Party Deck 21 you've been looking at!!!"

Someone is gonna get him a great Hoosier (not the IU kind mind you) someday!

Trep

Hey Trep, Would you let Beka take your boat out while you were in Canada????? Careful how you answer now!!!

This will be a fun thread!!...Teri,..you're a gem!! :eek:)

(BTW,..is that Columbia dress, Camo by any chance???!!)LOL

**sniff**

I was hoping that Teri would say she was saving herself for "me!".....

**sniff**

Rejected by Penny.....

**sniff**

Rejected by Carli.....

**sniff**

Rejected by Sue.....

**sniff**

Stacey already has John.....

**sniff**

Now Teri adds herself to the list.....

**sniff**

**sniff**

**sniff**

**sniff**

**sniff**

**ho-o-on-n-nk-k-k!!**

What ? Teri not married? There ya go Champ...All you have to do now is put her on some good fish and YOUR IN!

I got mine hooked when we were dating and now she's like a little kid first time fishin' evertime.

I actually have to tell her some of the home priorities take presedence but, she ALWAYS wins and then we go FISH!

TEE

Teri,

This could be the first marriage arranged on NTOWS!! That would be cool. I'm sure Mac can hook you up with a 5 pounder in Michigan! If I had waited, I'd be a lonely old man, cause I'm still looking!!!LOL

Scott, Do you notice the trend??!!

Sam, Beka does whatever she wants! She's married to Trep!

Bob G.

Teri

There arelots of 5Lbs fish here in Canada. I was thinking maybe getting married on Lake of the Woods near Kenora at sunset.....a honeymoon of Largemouth and smallmouth bass fishing....with Walleye, Musky, Pike and Lake trout fishing too!

Teri, take it from me, Champ is a great catch. First he can get you all the fishing equipment you can shake a stick at. Then he will bring you to the world's greatest outdoor playground. He's a great guy, good attitude, the looks can be fixed!

I see no negative issues here. How about a 5lbr during the the honeymoon ?

Pierre

I have no doubt that Champ is a great catch. I just don't see myself in Canada. They play football all wrong up there.

Sam - I think i'm safe, she hasen't YET figured out the backing up the trailer!! LOL She has the boat down pat though, so if her sister can drive with a trailer off they go!!

I'd be OK with it, figure if they total it I get a new boat!! And if they scratch/dent/break it she'll be SOO guilty that she'll LET me upgrade stuff at BPS!!

Teri - I don't know, Maybe Canada in the summer and somewhere south for the winter!!

Dual citizenship is the way to go. Football is so much more exciting, the field is bigger...if only we had better players. But the hockey.... Just imagine the great winters, Lake of the woods is very close to Winnipeg...hehehe

DO NOT MARRY CHAMPION! First, he drives the wrong brand of boat, but we can look past that. He lives in a country where "about" is pronounced "a boot", but we can overlook that. The fact that he can't find something else besides fishing to do on the honeymoon.... get rid of him. Even *I* know not to go fishing on my honeymoon. :)

Champ, my picture has been on this web site several times. Where's yours? You can't tell me there aren't any single women in Canada who like to fish.

Come on Champ! Post that picture...hehe...you got us all wonderin' now...ROTFLMJNO...:)

TEE

You make a good point, Cecil....I wouldn't buy a car without a test drive. Hahahahahaha!!!

Teri...I thought YOU were the one that's supposed to send picture of boat & motor....;)

TEE

Mine is in SimNitro's member file. Some of ya I have seen...(some I wish I hadn't! lol). post 'em if ya got 'em

Donnie

Ok ....I might have it figured out...This is the only picture I have of me at work. It was taken earlier this month, I am sure you will recognize the guy in the red shirt and I am the other guy.
photo%2073.jpg

Were you giving that guy some fishing lessons? He looks like he couldn't catch fish in a bucket.;>))

Harpo

Okay, problem number one... the Hank Parker part looks like it was added into the pic. I'm not saying it's not real, it just looks kinda fake... some pics just look that way.

Problem number two... he's got kids. I see some grey hairs popping through... SURE sign of kids. :)

Problem number three... he ain't too bright. See that thing around his neck? That's to remind him what his name is, in case he forgets. :)

Fourth, he has a boat. I'm living proof that you can't have a happy wife AND a boat. One will feel neglected.

Fifth, Toxic is going to be jealous if he actually kissed Hank Parker because Hank declined Tox's invitation after reading on here what a bad kisser Tox is :).

Sixth... oh who am I to pick on a guy... I'll drop it :)

Had to make an appearance on this one...

Teri - I agree with you on the American v. Canadian football issue.

Pierre - Yes, the hockey is much more there than it is here.

Scott - **sniff** **sniff**

Mike Snow - HEY!! John and I went fishing on our honeymoon! Had a great time...so, there!!

Good luck Teri.

~S

Good: Serves him right.. Hank is about 6'3" and Bill made him look like a dwarf... Wait?? What was my point?? Oh yeah.. Darn I forgot again.

BF

Shame on you Teri! But I did have to take a double take on him. I thought it was Hank Parker but, I wasn't sure. Sure looks different without a hat!

~S

What a HILARIOUS set of posts!

Mike, you make very good points!

Bob, if I'm lucky, the trend won't be broken!

However, Stacey, I would glady break it for you!

:^)

me!

Thanks, Scott! Next time you are in California, I'll be giving you an extra hug for that one! :)

~S

:^)

You guys area RIOT! Come on...make it an even 50! I raise the bet....And where's the REAL pictures? We all know Hanky...

TEE

Pre arranged marriage????

Not me! Nothing against Teri, but I will be a single man for a long time.

But about that 5 pounder....come to St Clair/Erie.....lol

Mini

Mini, your message implies I am looking to get married. I am single for a reason. I, too, will go unmarried probably for a life time. Champion started this thread, not me. I don't want you guys to think I am incapable of finding my own victim. Not really looking. Ha!

Latest posts

Back