Targa 165 boat hull

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris jeroue

Reaction score
In 2006 Tracker replaced my 2000 Pro Deep V 16 because it was blowing out rivits. With the intent of replacing the hull they took the boat down to Springfield,MO. Upon seeing what the hull looked like after being repaired the last 2 years they put me into a "new" 2006 Targa 165sc. I used the boat in the '06 season and found out I was taking on water. I took the boat in for inspection and found out that there was bracing missing and four 3/4" long cracks had developed. All this information is documented in Trackers records. I said for a new boat this was not acceptable and that I would like a different boat. I have talked to everyone I know and this is the third year the boat has been welded. In '07 I had the same problem on the other side of the boat accross from where the first problem had started where there was more bracing missing. This year the boat went in because where they welded the first year the hull cracked even more. I'm looking for advice on what I should do next. I'm at my wits end and any help would be appreciated.

Arthritic minnow.

Latest posts

Back