Support of Negative Political Crap

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 53552

Reaction score
I was thinking about purchasing some clothing from an advertiser pop up ad but right after looking at the clothing line I see a tshirt with “Let’s Go Brandon”. If this is the kind of crap the admins think is okay I’m done with this group. Good Luck

I was thinking about purchasing some clothing from an advertiser pop up ad but right after looking at the clothing line I see a tshirt with “Let’s Go Brandon”. If this is the kind of crap the admins think is okay I’m done with this group. Good Luck
Would be best if all political views and positions not be posted on this boating and fishing website. There are plenty of other websites for that and has nothing to do with boating or fishing. My opinion.

Would be best if all political views and positions not be posted on this boating and fishing website. There are plenty of other websites for that and has nothing to do with boating or fishing. My opinion.
Well, yes and no. It may help to indicate the mental status/decision making ability of the poster. I mean, do you really want to take advice from somebody that voted for Biden? 😁

Wow
You expect admin to monitor what an advertisers sells.

https://www.nitroowners.com/account/preferences
Go to the link to Disable Ads. Check that and save. No more ads.

I say get over yourself. If you can't handle that, then you are unstable and need psychiatric help.

@Admin... my ads have been disabled since I have been a supporting member. However, they still show in every feed.

I for one think good people need to take a stand with all the BS. As the quote goes... the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Face it... most men today are weak and stand for nothing. Most women I know have more balls than their husbands.

@Admin... my ads have been disabled since I have been a supporting member. However, they still show in every feed.

I for one think good people need to take a stand with all the BS. As the quote goes... the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Face it... most men today are weak and stand for nothing. Most women I know have more balls than their husbands.

Please double check as occasionally the check mark disappears and the disable ads has to be done again.

Thinking we need to relax a bit.
I think we can do without political remarks from either side. This site is supposed to inform and help tracker and nitro owners persue the hobbies of boating and fishing. People venting their political opinions will slowly ruin this site which can be a wealth of information for solving boating problems. Please express your political opinions on sites that are made for those opinions,not this site!

Latest posts

Back