Sunday, Can't wait!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
For any who haven't noticed, I haven't posted a fishing report in about 2-3 weeks, since Tom and Jim left. That's because my other business has had me so stinkin' busy, my boat hasn't been wet since then. Don't get me wrong, the other business is great, but this Sunday Mr. Jack, (my dad always used to say that?) it's just me and the lake and some smallmouth footballs. Fall bite should be starting soon, as it has been dropping into the 50's at night and will be 40's by this weekend. Plus with no rain, the lake is LOW! My tires will be PRIME. This time I'M gonna pick 'em clean before the FLW boys show up. Darn it, it's MY lake, Y'all just visitin'!!!!! Kidding But I'm rarin' to go. Any other NY or VT folks wanna join in? Give me a shout.

Rob

same thing here Rob I haven't even cleaned the boator touched a fishing rod since we got back from champlain. weather has been so crappy plus kinf of burnt out from pounding the water last week we were up. might go out Sunday myself or Monday if the weather looks better ,counting the days till we get up in Sept. Champlain can really spoil a person when the lake is right In fact contemplating coming up for a extended Columbus day weekend . Do you think that might be to late in the year

Rob,

I'd like to join you, but I'm still attending a training class in California. I have had the pleasure of meeting John Foster and his family.. I should be back to Vermont at the end of August and am ready to get back on Champlain. Post a fishing report if you have the time. Later...

Bob G.

Hey Rob,

I came thiiisss close to going to Champlain last week. I spent all week on the East side of VT. One day I drove up to Lake Wiloughby for some Lake Trout, It's about an hour and 10 minutes from my buddies house and Champlain is about 2 hours. If I had to do it again, I would have gone to Champlain. It was soooo hot all the lakers were down around 100 feet of water. Sorry, but I don't have down riggers on my bass boat...LOL

Marke

Tom,

Columbus Day weekend is a great weekend to smash 'em in the "funnels" or points. It's usually AWESOME but I am always to busy with the dogs and bird hunting. We have 86 NEW hunts booked this fall and the repeat customers are JUST NOW starting to call up for their trips. NEED HELP! See you in Sept.

Rob

Latest posts

Back