Sue D. comes to the Stick Marsh

• Thread starter George Welcome [URL]http://www.imaginationbassin.c
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sue DeLelys and her husband Dan are down here in the balmy south and decided to try their hand at the Marsh.

We started the day with top water baits and ended with the same. Needed equipment: one top water bait and one rod each.

So many fish were caught that the count got lost. Both Sue and Dan were great fishing partners for the day. Sue is outstanding to do business with at Guest Chargers and an absolute delight on the water.
http://www.imaginationbassin.com
DCP_0431.JPG

Nice Fish, Now if we could just get you to teach Trepman to fish like that.

Tie on a topwater and leave it on all day,You sure can't beat that.Sounds like a great day of fishin'

Hey Bassin Fool, If I had George as my guide on the Marsh, you BETCHA i'd be reeling the BIG ONES in!!! Great Fish Sue and great Guideing George!!

Excellent fish Sue! Please give Scott a few tips please!!

Bob G.

Nice toad Sue,....hey,..isn't that the same smile I saw in Atlanta!! LOL (Do you take that with you everywhere???)

Mac

Nice toad Sue,....hey,..isn't that the same smile I saw in Atlanta!! LOL (Do you take that with you everywhere???)

Mac

Mac, once again we must take you back to school.

Decent size smallies, can be referred to as Toad's. Down here in the south, where the big bass live, fish like Sue has are more properly referred to as Hawg's.

Buy a Ranger, and you forget everything that we ever taught you!

Tex

HAWG's???.....we make hotdogs out of those up here!!! LOL

I'm still euphoric anyway,.....forgive me for my blunder!

Now bring that new Stratos up here and we'll go put the PETA shuffle on some super-toad smallies,...the kind that will make you put HAWG largemouth on the back burner!! LOL

Hey George where have they been hitting?? I've heard they were nailing the chug bugs. Is the bite mostly on the south end of the Farm? Any on the Marsh?

steve

Latest posts

Back