Strike King - Rage Shad

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Okay. Maybe I'm just getting sucked in to a new design/bait, but saw a recent Strike King show that featured the 'new' Rage Shad. Really liked the action and the explanation on the design. Got some this weekend, and will be using them in the very near future.

Anyone have any experience/feedback - on these yet?

I'll say one thing, in initial testing - it really kicks up the water.

Tex

i like the rage shad, i threw it some on the hot side this year, but i like the rage toad even more, and i have a better hook up ratio with the frog, but both will be seeing alot of action this year from me.

mike c

I bought a pack each of the Rage Shad and the Rage Toad, and they do kick-up some water!!! I had the toad on a Gammy 5/0 ewg but think it would be better on a 6/0 due to the thickness of the lure. Haven't caught anything on them yet, but am looking forward to it :) . If the weather ever clears and I can get my boat underway I have a spot just to try out the toad :)

Thanks for the feedback. Haven't bought any of the frogs as yet, but will.

Had all kinds of trouble figuring out how to 'rig it', until I watched the video on the Strike King site. Using a 5/0 now, but I need to get some 6/0's for it.

Tex

Latest posts

Back