Stay N Charge

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THOMMO59

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a "Stay N Charge" to keep my 12volt Deep Cycle up for the Trolling Motor. The model I'm looking at is for when your main motor is running, not the type that hooks up to your vehicle. I also found that BPS sell a similar product XPS charger.

Can anyone provide feedback on either or any other brand around?

cheers

There are tho others that come to mind, Minnkota makes one called the dc series and the stealth charger.

I own a minnkota 2-dc and it works great. I chose Minnkota because they are a a reputable company and i have had great service from their products.

I have the Trollbridge and Combiner from Jones trolling motor Service. Two years so far and they work great.

Call John, he's a great guy and he will take the time to explain all the options to you.

eslsw9.jpg

http://myweb.cableone.net/jonestrollingmotor/chargeontherun.htm

I have a three bank XPS from Bass Pro. Put it on when the boat was new. Been great.

fatap

I have the Stay n Charge, All Charge. small light and works great. Never an issue. I went to a 24v from a 36v system so was a bit worried about batteries wearing down. The All charge was at least piece of mind that I could always run the motor and charge them up. Havent had a need and it works great.

Now I'm confused but it's also exactly what I wanted to hear, 4 different brands and a good report from all. I guess I can't go wrong with either by the sounds of it. I only have a 12 volt trolling motor and want to top up the trolling battery between fishing spots.

I'll take your advice Baja and contact John for his opinion.

thanks

Latest posts

Back