STAINLESS STEEL PROP RUSTING

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry you are having issues, my 2013 Z7 don't show the rust issues you are experiencing with the prop nor the trailer. You better stay on top of the issue.

Sorry you are having issues, my 2013 Z7 don't show the rust issues you are experiencing with the prop nor the trailer. You better stay on top of the issue.
Prop replaced last week under warranty. Tracker Marine Service center will have rusting trailer fixed. I'm holding off getting it fixed to get some fishing in. Thanks

I'd have been more concerned with the stress cracks than the rust. In the one photo, if you blow it up it looks like it had been repaired or maybe a factory defect!!

Am I missing when it says STAINLESS steel?!?! This is not “normal”. It is designed to be in the water therefore is designed and coated to NOT rust, especially with such low hours. Mine is going to be 5 years old and has zero rust and I fish a lot.

Am I missing when it says STAINLESS steel?!?! This is not “normal”. It is designed to be in the water therefore is designed and coated to NOT rust, especially with such low hours. Mine is going to be 5 years old and has zero rust and I fish a lot.
Was just replaced under warranty. Took a year but got a new one.

Latest posts

Back