squirrel tail bait

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brantley moats

Reaction score
Any of u guys heard of a "squirrel tail" bait. it's worming time here on clarks hill and i'm hearing about this but dont know who or what it is.

Also like to thank all you guys out there who answer my questions, this website has been a godsend for me.

maybe, http://www.amazon.com/Dolphin-ounce-Squirrel-Tail-Spinner/dp/B001BIXKZC

Basically a rooster tail with squirrel fur??

Since you said worming time, I think what you are looking for is the Jeff Kriet squirrel tail worm from big bite baits www.bigbitebaits.com/SquirrelTailWorm.htm . its a shakey head worm with a float system in the tail to keep it up, while the jig head is on the bottom

it is a finesse worm designed by Jeff Kreit. Used mostly on a shakey head. the tail stands up. It is from Big Bit Baits.......also a private guy makes them called whopper baits. It is called the thinesse worm. go to www.whopperbaits.com or big bite baits web site.....whoppers will be cheaper though.

Todd and Derek answered it for you. (Great minds think alike!! :D ) A worm it is. Good luck! ;)

Latest posts

Back