spinner baits please

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wesley Bowker

Reaction score
I have hit a road block trying to stock up on tackle this winter. I usually buy 50 3/8 booyah citrus shad counterstrike before starting fishing in the spring. Somehow I cant seem to locate a single one this year, not even from booyah's site. I spent the last months of this fall building one from spare parts over and over again. Anyway does anybody know anyone who builds a good spinner bait at a reasonable cost, and where i could get in touch with them at.

I found them also on Amazon.....I'm a Terminator man myself I love those baits.

I like the Stanley Wedge Plus. And Stanley has a new painted blade model I had good sucess with last year. The blades are a little small, but they are great if you are crankin fast or working very shallow.

If you want to try and make your own. Try this site below they usually have some good deals on components.

Steve
http://lurepartsonline.com/

Try the Booyah 'tux n tails' in chartreuse. green skirt and red tail, works great in the midwest. We usually throw 1/2 oz. Good Luck!

Pursuit worked got my hands on 15 of them, thanks Huff, Amazon had 2 different baits listed as what I was looking for one had a different blade than i was looking for was a bit nervous about ordering from them, never had any experience with them. Set in my ways i guess.

S.O.B Baits.... Virtually custom work... Get a couple and let me know what you think... I have some hard fished baits at 10 yrs with great paint still...

My friend and I just started making our own. I bought the wire from a company that turns the wire diameter down on a taper from .041 to .028. So as the wire extends out towards the blade it decreases in size. We have them in 3/8 and 1/2oz sizes. These are not cheap as the wire is $1.65 our cost and we use a premium hook, blades and worth swivels. We can make whatever color skirts you want and blade combination you like using no bigger than #5 blades. I generally uses 3-1/2 and 4's on mine.

If interested call/text me 901-356-4608

Leadpan, I notice by your phone number you are down in the Memphis TN area? Your are not far from me (Dyersburg TN) thats cool! Did not know there was anybody from West TN on the board. I assume that is where you are at, my buddy has the same first six digits on his cell from Memphis.

I live in Cordova just NE of Memphis. Bass club folded up this winter so I need to figure out what I am going to do this year. Don't really want to join another club so I am thinking more BFL or ABA.

There is a new small club forming in Ripley about 50 miles north of Memphis. It will have 9 tournaments total , 3 each on Glen Springs, cold creek chute and Reelfoot. It's a small deal with low entry fees. Not sure how many will show up to fish and might be smaller than you want. It's on Facebook ( west tn puddle jumpers) see if you can look it up. Good luck to you this year.

Latest posts

Back