Speed..

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Read on another site that an individual with an 03' 185 and a 90 set-up claiming 53 MPH on GPS!

Gonna have to call BS on this one. I have the same boat but an 02' and I'm running a bigger prop. Maybe on the hiway that might happen.

Those types are always out there. My nephew swears his Triton 17EX w/ 90 ELPTO gets 55mph. It frustrates him to no end that me and my old Nitro ALWAYS run faster than his boat but I claim 48-52mph. :D

I'm with ya Tee, if you said 53 on the speedo, i'd buy it, not on the GPS, unless the 90 has been hopped up!!

Y'all know my old boat, 700lx with 115 25p Turbo prop i've clipped 57 mph on the GPS a few times on a COLD morning with a light load and a slight chop, but ran 53-54 all day long.

Miss that boat!! Can't will till January to get something bigger!! LOL

Well looky, looky, who pops outta the woodwork....Michael, did you think you were just going to do a drive by post and not bring us up to speed on the Trepper family? Start a new thread:lol:

Tox, Trep has been keeping us up to date.....on Facebook!

I get an email from him now and then with some updates. Me no do faceplant.....:lol: I'm afraid all of my old girlfriends will try to hook up!!:lol::lol: Seriously, just how many pics can you look at of Mac, Mini and Carlos catching fish? Har, Har.

What a face to be on FACEBOOK!:lol:

Welcome back Trepper ol' buddy! Life is good eh?;)

It's alright Tox. With our mugs we can afford to wait for the unveiling of RadioBook. :lol:

Tox is wsaiting for "plaidskirt-book"

The more you payback the less I show you on Clair :)

Latest posts

Back