Speaker placement

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric nichols

Reaction score
I'm going to add a stereo to my boat before spring gets here....I have an NX 882, any suggestions on speaker placements?

Thanks,

Eric

Eric,

I have dual consoles in my Z7 and installed a pair of cheap indoor/outdoor speakers under there using the existing bolts. I power them with a cheap amp, and use and ipod/iphone adapter all from ebay for $100. Sounds good and if something happens I am not out a huge sum of money.

On my old 700lx I put them (with Dan N's help) in the front center storage box facing the seats, they were waterproof marine speakers and sounded great until the day I sold the boat 5 years later, just remember - measure twice cut once!! LOL

Trep, I looked through some old posts, then checked your post in the Grab Bag....I was going to ask how they sounded....thanks for posting on this thread.

Eric

Eric look at the Pyle Marine Amps on ebay, I think I bought the 200w one. They have a couple of them on there that look like they have the MP3 adapter with them. I think the speakers were Pyle also.

Eric - One thing I did that was great and helped is put Styrofoam around the back of the speakers in the storage box. The ones the speakers came in fit perfectly and then my storage boxes rested against the foam and worked great.

Latest posts

Back