Spare Tire Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Elkins

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a Tracker logo spare tire cover? Just realized (duh) that I don't have a spare tire. Am going to get a plain white rim and put on a tire cover. Thanks

Sam: Am not for sure if there is such a thing or not. I do know that Bass Pro sells the plain black spare tire covers for about $10. I am checking with our parts department here at Tracker to see if they can tell me. Will let you know if I hear anything.

Sam - I've been having the same thoughts, even though I have the chrome spare (order the plain one but Tracker was nice enough, or mistaken, and put the chrome one on) and would love a nice cover, would keep me from having to keep white-washing the white letters on the spare.

If no one finds a Tracker cover, I may try a truck extras shop and see if they can make one.

TrepMan

If Tracker doesn't have them they should consider it. I'm sure they could sell them with a nice Tracker or Nitro logo.

Latest posts

Back