SOON TO BE RETIRED 9-1-1 DISPATCHER

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firewhatfire

Reaction score
I am just about 8 months out from retiring. I have been involved in fire, EMS, police or Dispatch since 1991. 2 kids both grown, 1 wife 30+ yrs

A year ago I purchased a used Basstracker 175 TXW (2012 model). I have been doing upgrades to it in preparation for living the retired life. Garmin install in in progress, graphs, livescope and force trolling motor. The hope is figure this stuff out by retirement, so I can enjoy it with friends and family.

Fantastic, welcome aboard. Thank you and enjoy.

Congratulations! Last year I bought my once in a lifetime boat for which I had been saving for 10 years, while I still had the salary to pay for all the associated toys and modifications. Next on the list is to have the house completely paid off and then I'm gone. I'm shooting for 2 years. Enjoy the good life!

Enjoy your retirement you earned it. Soon you'll be able to pick the days you want to go fishing. The bonus with retirement you can fish during the week and not have to deal with the crowds of people at the ramp and on the lakes.

Congratulations and yes enjoy fishing any time you want ,after your done with the chores she gives you 🙄 have fun and be safe.

Next investment is a great life preserver. Comfortable so we never go without wearing it. :)

Safe fishing!!

Latest posts

Back