So, I bought a boat!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjackson

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to boating, fairly new to fishing, and completely new to owning a boat.

I just purchased a 1998 Nitro 700LX with a 115 Mariner. The boat is functional but is a bit of a fixer-upper. I'm having fun with it so far.

I am a career firefighter from SE Missouri. I am an avid outdoorsman. I enjoy golf.

Glad to be here.
Matt

Glad to have you here, Matt. Welcome!

Congrats on your new boat, glad to hear you're having fun.:) I would enjoy fishing even on an inflatable kayak.

9884C8F4-C3F9-4123-9594-59A8A81BA03B.jpeg
C97A4A21-5D84-42B7-8D85-202DA2EA6D33.jpeg
It’s officially cold in Missouri. I think I’ll be working on the ole girl in the garage for the next few weeks. I was able to take the old man for a spin though.

Nice rig! My boat has been in bed for a few weeks already….😒.
The vacuum in your pic had me confused for a moment…..

Hi,

I'm new to boating, fairly new to fishing, and completely new to owning a boat.

I just purchased a 1998 Nitro 700LX with a 115 Mariner. The boat is functional but is a bit of a fixer-upper. I'm having fun with it so far.

I am a career firefighter from SE Missouri. I am an avid outdoorsman. I enjoy golf.

Glad to be here.
Matt
Congrats on the new boat! Enjoy it as much as you can on your days off! Love the picture of you and your dad! Wish mine was still here when I got mine! I have an Aunt and Uncle that live on Table Rock. Bucket list fishing trip! Retired Wash DC Fireman here!

Welcome. I agree about the water. Sometimes we grab food and just put the boat on the water and eat just to relieve stress.

Latest posts

Back