slaied em toady

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joseph currier

Reaction score
I went to my favorite cape cod lake today.

IT WAS AwSOME the sun was perfect. the wind just a breeze. smallies all over the beds by the hundreds, largemouth on top water in the am , then in bushes and on docks later , some largies on beds a few were corkers.

dont ask me why but as the day wore on i tried to find a bad area to fish and you guessed it i could not.

the stars were truely alighend about 1 trip in a hundred is even close to as good as today.

it's time fellas maximize your time on the water get out whenever you can even if you suspect the fishin wont be good, you just never know when every thing on you honey hole will be just perfect?

i played a game today called catch them as many diffrent ways as you can.

have a bait your just not sure will be productive and you want to gain confidence in it ? take it out on a day like i had today and pound em with it.

nature is a wounderful thing lety get out and enjoy it.

bass wishes Joe:)

You just explained why we go to St Clair every year. Although the weather can be fickle. I got frostbite and sunburned in the same week this year.

TOXIC

i guess i need to make plans to visit st.clair sometime.

when do you think is the best time to go there?

Glad you had a great day, Joe. We all live for those kinda days!:D

Scott

everyday is a good day on st clair!

as long as you live that is....

pocketbook tight,

aready have two weeks on chaplain schedualed dont think i can fit it in this year

but i will try to put it on the docket for 2012.

i'll stay in touch maybee we can meet up and you can help me with navigation and and tricky spots to get around.

Latest posts

Back