Ski Pole

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Savoy

Reaction score
I droped my 2012 Targa WT off at BPS for the 20 hr service and inquired about installing a ski pole. The only one they had on the shelf was an Atwood brand. I wasn't really impressed, nor was even sure it would work due to all the compartments on my rear deck. It required 2 supporting poles that run back to the corners of the transom. While talking to the service dept, they said that maybe the Tracker brand thats installed in the Targa combo would work. I really like this idea! They called me and said that it could be installed and that my rear deck is supported to do so. They would install it directly behind my seat petestal on the rear deck.

I have a 55gal live well, 2 huge battery compartments, and a live bait live well (5 doors)....all on the rear deck!

Do the pros think my rear deck is supported enough from the factory to put this Tracker Manufactured ski pole on my boat?

I dont own the combo. I just want to make sure that my rear deck is supported like the combo.

Latest posts

Back