Site Performance

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Koepp

Reaction score
Rich, one thing I know that a site manager hardly ever hears is "site's running dam well lately".

Know what? The site's running dam well lately! Thanks!

Well what else would you expect from the BEST DAMM WEBSITE in the world...

Thanks Rich and al gore I guess...........LOL

BF

Rich, a well deserved thank you is in deed in order. So many other sites are not even worth subscribing to. You can make a post and not get a response for a couple of weeks if at all. That's because no one if visiting the site on a regular basis. This is a very responsive site and the folks here are a wealth of information. Three thumbs up for me.

Yes, Rich, great site.

I found it originally when I was deciding what boat to buy and have stayed since.

Great people here!

Randy!

It is a great site. I join in thanking Rich.

However, I stay for the free tackle and food; oh and the money!!!!

:rolleyes:

I agree, this is a great site. Thank you very much Rich, for putting up with us.

Bubby:)

It's been a little slow loading for me but I figured that was because Rich probably put some extra checks in for hackers since the last round. Content wise you can't beat it. There are some real subject matter experst on here.

TOXIC

WWW.trackerowners.com dosen't work. keeps coming up with a buy the domain.

Thanks for the kind words, fellas.

There are still some kinks in the machine, but I am happy it is running reasonably well at this point.

Tim, I accidently let the trackerowners domain name expire. I'll renew it this weekend and get it working agin.

Uh...Rich... My dividend check hasn't aarived yet... :eek::D

Ditto the above! When you get a chance (and when we get some water!!!) we need to hook up again and catch a few. That's the least I can do to show thanks for all your hard work here. Thanks again buddy!! :)

Latest posts

Back