• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shhhh....TOXIC Might Sell His Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Ok, I am torn, I will either sell the money boat or "re-furb" it. This is the only place I'm going to put it up for sale and only here for $8,000 bucks. If I list it anywhere else, it will be more. 2000 929 CDX, 2000 225efi. This has been and still is my guide boat and she has been used but not abused. Fully loaded she'll run 67-69 all day long, new prop last year (threw an ear), new troller last year (70lb MG 24v), all new pumps last year (bilge, livewells). Trailer overhauled and state inspected last year. 3 spare tires/rims. Would be a great starter for a tournament newbie or a fixer-upper. Needs seats and carpet. Gel is in need of wetsanding. Hull/transom solid. Electronics dated. She is what she is, no hidden problems.

IM000004.JPG

156546-R1-22A.jpg

boatafter.jpg

IMG0138.jpg

TOXIC

There IS a hidden problem......it turns the driver into a skirt-wearing pansy!!!

And, there is a terrible odor anywhere near the drivers seat. A reupholstering "might" clear that up...

(Actually, I've been in the boat and would not hesitate to buy it... skirt, smell and all!)

Tox,

Has it sold yet? This boat has so much fishing mojo on it - should make a great tournament rig for someone!

All the best,

Glenn

I even thought about buying it but not sure I am ready to fix another. If my job wasn't in question, I would buy it.

Teri if you bought it you'd need ANOTHER tow vehicle!! Oh, that would be a bad thing??? LOL

I'd jump on it if I had a bigger tow vehicle.

Sorry she didn't work out for you Jake, she's not made for TM only stuff, you are right she would be a bear to launch. She's still on the market boyz spread the word, I'm gonna list her soon and I don't think she'll last long at my price.

TOXIC

Last Chance, I just may pull her down to Florida with me. I can help deliver between Virginia and Florida as well.

TOXIC

Thought I would bring this back from the depths. I am still game, I've got some irons in the fire and momma ain't gonna let me have 2 at once. I also will drop the price to $8,000. I just put 2 new trolling batteries in her and a new TM (72lb Motorguide last year). Great project boat for someone. She needs seats, carpet and a polish. Can water test here in FL and can deliver if need be.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back