Shed the Shirts! It's $1.10 in OK - Doug, Get the Pontoon Warmed Up and Your Meat Thawed!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep...if its that cheap in Oklahoma, Springfield is not far behind. I am half-naked and thawing my meat as we speak! Table Rock Lake will never be the same after this tournament and cookout.

The mental picture is too much! LOL Doug, maybe we can set a guiness record at the same time. The most naked people on a pontoon or something?
Rob

Doug, that was entirely too much information, or as my daddy used to say, "I'd be d&#@ed if'n I'd told that....."
and with the enlistment (Gary, Doug, Mac, and Rob) I see for the party barge, think I'll wait for a co-ed opportunity, but thanks anyway....

Parrotth: Sorry for the information! If you want to wait for the next boat, that is fine...my pontoon holds 16 people easily, so we still have plenty of room for 12 lovely ladies to join Gary, Mac, Rob and myslef.

Doug, you fit Penny B into that list of co-eds and Scott will probably ride on the motor cowling if you let him. LOL
Rob After all, he'll fit.

Wait a minute!!!,...Only way I'm gettin' on a party barge nekid,...is with 15 nekid girls, 3 case's of corona's and and a few limes,......sorry guys,...you're not invited!! Girls,.....grab the pole,..we're goin' fishin'!!! LOL
Mac
PS....got limes???

It's still dropping fellas. Past the Wally World again on the way in to work this morning and its down to 1.08. Thats enough to make even this big ole Okie boy start streakin!!!! Sign me up for that Streakin Rally fellas! YEEEHAWWWW..

I can see it now, the next video to come out from Vivid productions, FISHERMEN GONE PLUM NUTS.... Check out these beer bellied, over tanned, and smelly fishermen as they expose their rods with barbed hooks dangling in the breeze. Watch as these men Nitro you into pure nauseous up-chucks with their tanned bods of goo and their newly reddened Canadian, previously never exposed, flesh. A total of sixteen fishermen drinking Corona's and squeezing limes between their cheeks with total disregard for decency. RUN to your favorite video store for a copy and laugh all the way to the water.

"A permanent reminder, of a temporary feeling....."
Parrotth3ad

.....gas prices are still high here.....But streaking is good..it's finally warm here! Fishing season opens on Friday, time to roast the husnads!

Pierre

I love fishing the canadian side of the St.Clair/Erie/Det.River! .....Toplessness is LEGAL and we get flashed quite often by Yachts and Scarabs full of lewd and vivascious canadian darling's rippin' by at 70MPH.....My buddies and I like to imitate the Japanese Karioke singers in the Labatt's commercials....we raise our hands and yell...
"CANADAAAAAAA!!!"....LOL...."BREWWWWWW!!!".....love that bear!!!

Adam, Scott is not hiding. I bet he is just biding his time (with that Penny Berryman photo) and he jump in and blast us in the end. No punn. LOL And Mac.. If there are 15 nekkid co-eds on that pontoon and only room for one guy, we're gonna have words! LOL
Rob

Rob and Mac: If there are 15 nekkid women on MY pontoon boat and room for only 1 man....all I have to say is: I hope you can both swim! And if one of those women is my wife...I hope I can swim!

It's still $1.59 here in NY but I can appreciate what Mac noted about our female brethren of the North. There are much more in touch with their inner beauty. In NY they are allowed to go topless, it's legal. God bless America, and Canada. LOL Doug, I think between Mac and I we can push you off your own boat and what the heck we can exceed maximun cap. since we will lose the weight of clothes. LOL. Besides Mac lets be honest 15 women, then you and me. That's a ratio of 7.5 to 1. I don't think either of us could hold up. And I am quite sure that all the ladies on this page are getting quite the laugh from the whole idea of a bunch of sweaty, bare a$$, bassfisherman on a pontoon boat actually thinking that any women would come anywhere near it. LOL this has gone too far.
Rob

Hey, did I say something bad? Man one post and everyone leaves it alone. Hope I didn't offend anyone.
Rob

For the most part, I read this board for the fishing & boating info. There are times when this board can be rather entertaining.

Then came this thread...

I too am still laughing because I realize everyone needs a dream/fantasy. Thanks for today's giggle :)

Cass

Cass, I hope you've been following the COMPLETE thread...... It's been going on for what must be something like 60 or 70 posts now........

me? I've been readin'...... 'n laughin'........ 'n rollin'........ 'n holdin' my sides!!!!

......'n just thinkin'....... With me at 140#....... And I don't know how tall Penny is - but looks like she could go about 115........ Even with our clothes ON........ We could fit a LOT more of us on the boat than all you beer-bellied sorts!!!!

IF she and I were to both happen to show up...... I think we'd just stick to her 911 and go to a different section of the lake and get in some good fishin'!

Hm-m-m-m....... Now that I think about it....... me 'n about 25 women of about 115# each on a pontoon boat.......... That is a VERY interesting and pleasant thought....... Wouldn't make any difference...... With me - they'd all be perfectly safe! We'd just have a great time exchangin' tales 'n drinkin' our Diet Dr. Pepper!

me!

Man alive was that a funny bunch of posts...I was dyin'......thanks for the great laughs!! And this is my last post regarding all the nekkid babes and pontoons,.......Scott,....given the choice of going with you and a case of Dr.Pepper,...or Me and Rob and a case or two of Corona's w/limes, .....well....I hope Doug can swim too, but his wife is more than welcome to stay!!..LOL!!..Seeya folks,...Have a safe and Happy 4th!! I'll be FISHIN!!!!!!!
Mac

Latest posts

Back