Shallow Water Anchor

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
Most of the shallow water anchors that I have seen are more expensive than what I would like to pay. If I was given one I would not say "No Way". I did find one that I can afford and will make a purchase in a few months. The lakes and rivers are still inundated like a bath tub overflowing so I have time before next year. Looking at the Bow Mount 12 foot:
http://www.stayputanchor.com/?gclid=CNvtl7uzuMUCFQuraQod5isAaw#!bow-mounts/c1yl4

Lake Hamilton and Lake Catherine were reduced to minimum summer levels, Remmel Dam has most of the gates open and shut down the boat ramp below the dam with Lake Ouachita releasing 12,000 cfs. Send some of this water to CA. Enough is Enough.

But you have to remember it is manual , on the first one (Stay Put) you have to store the pole, the second (Down Right) locks in the holder. I like the second one better.

Mine installed, bad pictures but locked the computer when trying to resize. Bracket mounts to trolling motor and a locking screw hold the pole in place when on the motor. At anchor loosen the locking screw and drop the trolling motor, pole then anchors. If you need to move just pull the pole up set the locking screw and use the trolling motor. Total price, minus my labor, is about 239$.

Attachments

• IMGP0361.JPG
    IMGP0361.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 241
  • IMGP0360.JPG
    IMGP0360.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 222

Latest posts

Back