Secondary Display

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbranch

Reaction score
I am running a 899ci Humminbird. It is used for searching for vehicles under water. I would like to be able to hook up an additional display to allow better viewing of the lake/river bottom. Is there a way to do this and what do I need to hook everything up?

Thanks

I am running a 899ci Humminbird. It is used for searching for vehicles under water. I would like to be able to hook up an additional display to allow better viewing of the lake/river bottom. Is there a way to do this and what do I need to hook everything up?

Thanks
My first reaction is that where there's a will, there's a way. I believe if your unit was an HD you may have some network and Ethernet options if you're A/V and electronics save. The likelihood that this is an easy task is slim in that humminbird makes their living on those of us that want a new, bigger display every once in a while and if was a matter of plugging in a yellow RCA cable or hdmi and going to best buy for a $100 led flat-screen they would surely lose revenue. I would consider saving a little while and catch a spring sale on a Helix 10 or 12. You may or may not need the side imaging so that could save some cash. Seems that the Helix line is pretty reasonable compared to some of the earlier legacy units like the 900 and 1100 series. The Helix 12 is crazy cool and the HD Xducer is wonderful.

Latest posts

Back