Seats For My 1996 Nitro 896 Savage

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis W

Reaction score
I just purchased a fixer upper that had no seats in place.. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase seats that will fit like the factory seats fit? I looked into bass boat seats.com and I'd have to modify the captains/drivers seat to get it to fit..... Any ideals?????

Dennis, are the seat bases (hard 1/2" flat plastic pieces with screws protruding) missing? If so, then I don't know.

When I got my 2007, NX-750 the seats were badly weathered. And after reading/searching, I found that BassPro sells the "skins" for the seats. So, I bought the skins and took what was left of the seats/seat bases to an automotive interior shop, and the shop rebuilt the seats using the factory skins. Looks like new, and a perfect fit.

I didn't get any part of the seats at all when I purchased the boat. I have contacted Bass boat Seats and I have to take some more measurements and hope they will make them... brand new... If not , I guess I'll have to fab something..

Latest posts

Back