1. Welcome to Nitro & Tracker Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Seats For My 1996 Nitro 896 Savage

Thread in 'Nitro & Tracker Owners' started by Dennis W, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Dennis W

Dennis W Member

I just purchased a fixer upper that had no seats in place.. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase seats that will fit like the factory seats fit? I looked into bass boat seats.com and I'd have to modify the captains/drivers seat to get it to fit..... Any ideals?????

2. GoBigDog

GoBigDog New Member

Dennis, are the seat bases (hard 1/2" flat plastic pieces with screws protruding) missing? If so, then I don't know.

When I got my 2007, NX-750 the seats were badly weathered. And after reading/searching, I found that BassPro sells the "skins" for the seats. So, I bought the skins and took what was left of the seats/seat bases to an automotive interior shop, and the shop rebuilt the seats using the factory skins. Looks like new, and a perfect fit.

3. Dennis W

Dennis W Member

I didn't get any part of the seats at all when I purchased the boat. I have contacted Bass boat Seats and I have to take some more measurements and hope they will make them... brand new... If not , I guess I'll have to fab something..