Seastar hydraulic fluid add on 2016 z21

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fla rick

Reaction score
I've got a 16 z21 and for the life of me, I cant find where to add the hydraulic fluid at the helm. There is no fluid fill on the top of the helm as shown in every video out there. I've got a tilt wheel so don't know if that matters, but I'm clueless as to what to do now. I'm not taking it to Bass Pro, as they are butchers on a boat around here. Any help would be appreciated!

Post a pic for clarification.
Should be on top of steering box. Find the hydraulic hoses and follow them to reservoir on steering.

I did follow the hose and it goes in way behind the console. There is no fill fitting anywhere on the steering column. I took the cover off the steering box and it just covers the tilt wheel mechanism. I'm sure that I'm not supposed to pull off the hydraulic hose fitting and try to fill it there as it would require me taking out the entire depth finder in the console just to see if I could get to that fitting. Nothing is ever easy!

Look on the top of the console. That’s where mine is on a 2020 Z20.

Latest posts

Back