Scott...You're Killin me...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
I was taken a pull off my coffee right about the time I was reading one of your replies. I started to visualize you in Thong underwear with champain and all the trimmings in hand.

I snarfed COFFEE...YUCK. I nearly choked (note the Safety category) and nothing is worse than a Fireman having to call

911. HAR!

GregG

Now I can picture that Greg. Calling 911 from inside the fire house..;o)

Hey Rich, If this keeps up, You might have to add a Disclaimer to the site. that reads.

"Reading the post on this web site may be hazardous to your health. This site is not responsible for any liguids that may fly out your nose"

Glad to hear your OK Greg...

What a purty thought ain't it? Sounds like something on "King of the Hill" Mac, there's a toon for ya!

Hang on there, Gutz......

That was an offer ONLY made to Cass...... ('Cuz I knew I could count on her to turn me down!)(I think.....)

And ONLY IF she could get me a fishin' date with Penny Berryman! (She seems to have an in with the Lady - she got me an autographed picture!)

Now, IF she COULD get me a fishin' date with Penny....... No tellin' what I might be willin' to do to say "Thanks".........

However, all things considered........ I think your eyeballs are safe!

:^)

me!

P.S. Mrs. Berryman, IF you read this board...... I'll bring all the chocolate covered strawberries, white chocolate covered blueberries, champagne and Caffiene Free Diet Dr. Pepper your heart desires on the fishin' trip! (And I PROMISE - ABSOLUTELY PROMISE - no exhibitionist activities!)

Rob,...King of the Hill crax me up!!...love that show,......especially the cajun dude!!....Love the way he mumbles!!! LOL!!!

OH YEAH Scott, that's gonna win her over! LOL The damage is done! Mac, I think you really need an artists impression of that visual that we can forward to Penny to help Scott's plight. We need the SYMPATHY approach now! Sorry Scott! Jus trying to help!

Well,.....even the power of the pen won't help this time,...besides,....I live by the famous words of Clint Eastwood in one of his Dirty Harry flicks,...."A Man has GOT to know his limitations!!"..LOL

Well obviously, I'm a big West wing fan even though they're democrats. Put I love "Everybody love Raymond". That show just cracks me up!

No doubt Rob,......that show is Hilarious!!! I also crack up watching "Spin City" and any show with Daymon Wayan's in it......that dude is FUNNY!!!!

Back