Scott M. - About the Canoe Guides

• Thread starter Mark Hofman [URL]http://www.stlhofman.com/canoegui
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark -

Just got home from 3 days on the road....... 3 Days, 800 miles and about a dozen customers ain't nearly as relaxing as 3 days, 400 miles and fishin' with Rich......

Got your e-mail and will try to show up.

But I got to thinking about one, small, minor problem...... If something were to go wrong, I've got a pretty poor ticker...... Trying to pull a kid out of the water might be disasterous for both of us.......

me

Scott:

That's why we have two boats, and two guys in each boat. Worst case scenario is that you would have to hold the boat in position while someone else helps the kid in. In those cases where the kid can't be pulled in, we use the trolling motor to pull them to shore while they're still in the water.

Come to the meeting and meet the guys. Go down on a Saturday with me with no duty obligation(we'll get to fish!), and you can decide from there. Honest.

Glad to know you're back. Some of the guys were starting to wonder what had happened to you.

Mark

Latest posts

Back