Scott how's the Rally looking?? Stats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Scott, how is the rally looking ? How many attending,general schedule of the days events? Catagories for prices awarded,

I have some things from last years Tracker Jamboree I'm going to through in the pot. Are we going to have a swap meet of any kind?

Me and my son should arrive sometime around Thursday afternoon .

As I count it right now, Mark.....

There should be 33 people there.

26 will fish the tounament on Saturday morning.

All 33 will be at dinner on Saturday evening. 7:00 pm.

7 Glass boats for 134 1/2'.

6 Tin boats for 90 1/2'.

This outcome to be decided by Rob Beegle and John Kiefer. I don't know what Rob drives; John drives tin but I don't know how much.

We will have a bass tournament on Saturday AND Greg Meyer, who is officiating the bass tournament, is also setting up an "any species" tournament for kids!

Each day, Saturday and Sunday, we will have a "Big Bass Pool". Anyone who wants to participate pitches in 5 buxs - winner take all! The two days will be kept seperate.

I have heard that there may be some additional donations comming for the kids at the Kentucky Sheriffs' Ranch. I am hoping someone from the organization will be able to attend the dinner.

I'll be getting there late Thursday afternoon.

Look for the short guy wearing the Nitro Hat in the dining room about 7:00 that evening!

I talked to Shirley yesterday - since we've had some cancellations, there are still rooms available! Call her at 800-626-5472 to make a reservation!

Oh, yeah! Swap Meet!

Maybe we can do something about that kinda impromptu Saturday between the tournament and dinner or after dinner.....

Latest posts

Back