Scott - Eat your HEART OUT

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
You better Clean your self up good (hence the "Appearance Care" category) and get your butt down to Atlanta next weekend.

THE Penny Berryman will be in town for the Grand Opening of our new/improved BPS on Nov 8 - 11th!

Me, i'm going for the free goodies, discounted stuff and general drooling of the boats!

We can also practice our tag-team on Rich, though it won't be as much of a challenge as John F.

TrepMan

She is also scheduled to be at the Nitro/Tracker owners Championship Tournament dinner at Table Rock Lake the following week. I'll post some pictures after the event.

Well...... I'll tell ya, Michael....... I figure that after you and I finish off John "Mountain Man" Foster..... Penny'll be SO impressed with ME that she'll be beatin' a path to MY door!

Why should I go all the way to Atlanta JUST for a woman? You'd think I were desperate or sumpthin'........

Heck, I got Goldie Hawn, Holly Hunter and Susan Sarandon callin' and writin' on almost a daily basis as it is now! They keep sayin' that Richard Dreyfus looks just like me - only he doesn't have as big and warm a smile! I haven't been able to make up my mind between the three of them - much less adding in a fourth......

What?

You say Penny will go fishin' with me!

Ka-Thumpa, Ka-Thumpa, Ka-Thumpa!

Goldie is a party girl.......

Holly prefers the opera........

Susan doesn't even like the spelling of "worms".......

You or Rich got an extra bed for me?

Heck! Forget the bed! I won't be able to sleep anyway!

me!

That was supposed to be "P.S."!

(See how just the thought of Penny gets me stutterin'!)

Extra bedroom waiting my friend. It will be a zoo at the store I bet. First opening weekend, specials, Roland Martin, New store AND Penny!

TrepMan

Oh, Lord....... See, this is what a friendship of 30+ years gets ya....... When I told the old "Datsun 240Z Story", I had second thoughts about giving Ken the address to this sight....... He said he was going to get even by telling some old stories about me...... I thought he had forgotten...... I figured it would probably have something to do with my old TR-3....... That's a Britsh sports car from back in the early 60's for those of you who may have been a bit too young........

Ken exagerated a little bit...... I didn't break the guy's jaw - just his nose!

What Ken didn't tell you is this took place only about three years ago........ The guy and I BOTH spent all that night and half the next day in holdover cells....... It's hard to get a good night's sleep on a bare steel bench....... A plastic wrapped roll for breakfast and 2 slices of balogna on 4 slices of bread for lunch are NOT my idea of good meals...... He claimed that I had started it....... Cops decided to teach BOTH of us a lesson!

That's ok......... At least no "Friend" of mine ever duped me into using "Squirrel-in-Rut" attractant!

me!

Latest posts

Back