Scales and Tales Boat and Vehicle Decals

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.mcelroyart.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, check out the Scales and Tales e-store and pick up a few decals for your boat wind shields, transom, engine cover, Truck and Car windows or bumpers, etc. These are "must haves" if you want to impress your fishin' buddies or spouses! (Yes, there's even "Rosie" the female bass in there too for her car!!):wub:

Check'em out now and get some boat/truck bling on before spring!! I will be adding signed prints, shirts, hats, mugs, etc......so bookmark the site and check back often.

Thanks for your continued support and years of friendship!!

Mac
http://www.mcelroyart.com

Sweet! Ordered Topo and Lucky for my boat windshields.

Hey, that's my truck window with all that bling:lol: Mac Daddy we need to talk, I'm thinking about getting a full window printed shade instead of all the exterior decals. It's a pain in the arse changing them out. And for the what its worth department, the decals that Mac produces are of the HIGHEST quality. I have changed out all of the other sponsor decals twice if not more and the Scales and Tales are as fresh as the day I put them on. They lasted through the Florida Sun for 2 years and the truck was not garaged!!!!

Mike.....go look, there is a Walleye!! Jiggy!!

+1 Tox.

Mine have been on my truck and boat since 2009(as witnessed by the brown ramp parking sticker in my window lol) and they still look like brand new.

Mine are still lookin good too! :wub:

Gene

Orderd yesterday Mac will display them on my new Z7

Everybody loves mine and wants to know where and who I got em' from.

I tell em' MacDaddy:lol:

Hey Mac, still waiting for Lucky with Teeth in reverse so I can put one on each side of my Merc. I have been holding on to the one I have(designated for the motor) for a couple of years now.

Thanks everyone...much appreciated. My wife is the queen of efficiency, so she's been filling and shipping the orders the same day we get them....everybody who's ordered new ones should get them this weekend!!

Jimmy..I PROMISE you I will order that for you the next time we put in an order for more....and at the rate we're selling them now..that should probably be next week!! Sales are VERY good....we got 2-3 orders yesterday from the NTOWS...Ed Rife, Greg Avery, Bob Gabriel...all were shipped today! ;)

Tee....from now on,...just tell'em "McElroyArt.com" :rolleyes: Thanks dude!!

I do...I'm just bustin' your chops!:p

Seriously...I had the boat out in the drive last nite doin' last minute checks and was admiring how Frikkin' sweet and bad ass at the same time it looks with all the decals!:cool:

Between advertising for you and Sharkhide...she still looks good after all these years.

Although I'm still getting about a gallon of water after a day's use...not sure if the weld job on the hull is holding. Need to get it up in the air on a lift...maybe see if I can find somebody at Dale while I'm down there.

I'll catch a great ol' big one for ya' and call em' Mac!:lol:

Mine are also still like new several years later. Great artwork on great material. The boat/auto mfr.'s should try to have the quality used with these. Keep it up Mac! ;) :D

TTT......Thanks for your orders fella's....they've all been shipped the same day we get the order, unless it's a Sunday obviously, then it goes out Monday!! Kathy is on the ball...:cool:

I received mine today, can't wait to get them on my boat. Thanks Mac and Kathy!

Latest posts

Back