Safe Wishes On the Eve of the Jewish New Year

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
All:

As my family and other Jews world wide begin this evening the celebration of the Rosh Hashana - theJewish New Year, and the following week of introspection leading up to Yom Kippur, the jewish day of attonement - we wish everyone on this site a safe and peaceful year.

May we remember those who have passed this year - family, friends and those we only knew by the terrible acts upon the US last week.

May the comming year bring each of you peace and your own personal happiness.

Michael - TrepMan - Trepper, and the rest of the trepper clan.

FYI - Rosh Hashanah, which literally means "the head of the year", commemorates the anniverary of the creation of the world. It is celebrated on the first and second days of the seventh hebrew month of Tishri. Depending on the solar calender Rosh Hashanah occurs in September or October each year.

TrepMan, Thanks for sharing your celebration with us. I hope the new year brings good things for you and your family.

Best wishes to you and yours on the start of your new year celebration.

John

Same back at ya Trep! Try to enjoy this time your celebration as best as can be allowed. It is by our celebration that which we will overcome tragedy! Your new year has come Trep, live it to the fullest!

Thanks everyone for the wishes. The family had a safe and peacefuly day. We ended it after the childrens service with a picnic in Roswell Park and fed the ducks/geese.

The tough one for me (being the snacker that I am with a high metabolism) is fasting for 24 hours next week for Yom Kippur! But as I remember those lost in the attacks, my hunger for a day is nothing compared to the loss of life and family.

TrepMan

Michael, Rich and all others of the Jewish Faith -

I know that my terminology isn't exactly what you would use.......... But I hope that the sentiments will be conveyed when I say......

May God bless all of you and your families!

me!

Latest posts

Back