Rods and Screen Doors

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Easterling

Reaction score
Just finished reading an article in Bass Master magazine and decided to get my two spinning rods and get them ready for the weekend while watching the football game. Instead I spent that time on line ordering two new spinning rods cause I let the screen door slam on not one but both of the rod tips.:wacko::wacko::(

OUCH!!!!! Reminds me of the blooper where Bill Dance slams like 5 rods in his tailgate. Look at the positive though Bro, you get to go get two new rods!!

You ain't foolin' me Jimmy. You just wanted some new Verdicts, didn't ya? You sly dog you. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though - sorry to hear that you busted some. How far up did they get smashed? Plan on stripping off the guides and reel seat for repair parts?

All the best,

Glenn

Actually, Glenn, I did want the Verticts and is what I ordered, but not this way. The rods I broke were the Veritas and I really liked them, landed a 6 lb'er with one on them this past winter. And yes I will be keeping them for parts.

Dang shame that they were Veritas. They are definitely a current favorite of mine. Sure hope you know I was joking about you doing it on purpose!

All the best,

Glenn

Just a follow up, my new Verdicts came in Friday and I fished them Sat and Sun, handles a 3.5 and 3.25 lb'er very well.

Latest posts

Back