rob

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Heard from Jim that you are coming down to our neck of the woods on Saturday let us know where in Jersey you are going and I'll give you direcions to Garwood since we only live about 1/2 mile apart I will be home all day working on either the boat or the house

Tom,

I am coming down 287 onto the pike heading for Mt. Holly. I can come down early and meet with you guys. You guys got out of here just in time. It's in the mid 90's again. Of course it is probably the same there too. And no rain in the forcast for at least a week. There is a water ban on now. If the water keeps dropping in the lake, my tires will turn on big time, by the time FLW gets here. Then you can see, what those tires can produce! Low water seems to be the trick. That and a little less fishing pressure!

Rob

Hey Rob, definately hot here too! Going to be 100 again tomorrow! Better not be telling everyone about those tires! Save that for the highest bidder! See you Sat.. Supposed to be a little cooler Sat.. Thunderstorms forecast for Fri. night into Sat. morning. Hope it cools off and we get some rain before we come back up in Sept.

Latest posts

Back