ROB - did Champ get you ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Hey Rob you been kind of quiet lately did champ get yoiur butt or what ? How the lake level & and the weeds ? we will be coming up on the 8th if you want you can hook up with us on that Sunday we will be staying back at henry's. We are planning on watching the weigh-in on Thursday afternoon - I'll talk to you soon

Tom,

Lake is LOW! I chewed up the outer edges of my prop blades at the Point au Roche launch. Fishing is getting great again though. You guys will have a great time. I will not be here the 8th, but maybe we can work something out that week. I will be pretty busy with ESPN though. Finally, I will be able to keep up with your 929. Don't hate me because it's a Ranger though. It's a FREE Ranger, the best kind. Funny enough, we haven't seen hardly any pros up practicing yet. Tommy Mann is due here this week. Jim Jefferies is taking him out. You all know my attitude about guiding pros now anyway. I'm glad I wasn't asked, that way I don't have to decline. However, for Vandam or Brauer, I would make an exception. I will be in NJ on Sat. I'll try to give you guys a call, but my dance card is really full. Any word yet on your cover? See you in 2 weeks.

Rob

I be around all Saturday if you want to get together planning on cleaning and waxing the boat . Water is low around here also went out for the first time since coming home last week we got a few .wound up buying a cover form Aurora cover real nice cover I can keep the seats in and the cover is real heavy duty anow al I have to do is fight with the insurance company to pay for the old one. cannt wait to ge back up I have to get away from here my house is still not done the frigging contractor is making me nuts give a yell if you want to stop by Jim won't be around he is going down his sister's for the weekend

Latest posts

Back